You are here
Kullu Manali honeymoon Package from Dehradun
Honeymooners Looking for a romantic evening filled with scented roses & red Wine , also wanting to find Escape From the monotony of 9 to 9 Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package is something very Special For every couple.
Manali Is Blessed With mesmerising Natural beauty , picturesque landscapes, Snow Valleys , alluring Waterfalls, thick Forests, Apple Orchards and differing types of rare flora & faunas. When you visit this state, you will return with various important encounters which you will adore throughout your life.
Itinerary for Kullu Manali Tour Package From Dehradun.
Day 01 — Dehradun- Manali (560 Kms/ 12 Hrs)
Take evening Semi Sleeper 2x2 Pushback Luxury Volvo A/c coach from Dehradun ISBT reporting time 6.30 Pm, Start Your Honeymoon Tours From Dehradun. Departure 19.00 Hrs, Overnight on the board.
Day 02 — Manali Sightseeing Tour
After having a heavy and delectable breakfast, your trip for temples will begin. Today you will be visiting some of the very renowned temples which are Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, and Vasisth Kund etc. You will be starting your trip journey from Hadimba Temple.
- Hadimba Temple- It is a beautiful and one of the most eminent temples in Himachal. Hadimba temple is dedicated to the Hidimbi Devi. The temple is embedded by cedar forests.
- Manu Temple- The temple is staunched to the sage Manu, who is said to be the creator of the world. The main attraction of this temple is it is the only temple in India which is dedicated to the sage Manu. Due to this it is a crowd puller.
- Vasisth Kund- Vasisth Kund is known for its hot water springs. It is believed that the hot water springs is able to cure diseases and other infections. It is a beautiful Kund which can revivify your soul.
Day 03 — Manali Solang Valley
After eating some specialties of Himachal region you will head to Solang, Kothi, Rahala, and Gulaba. It would be a wonderful experience for you visiting so many places in just one day. You will start off your trip with Solang.
- Solang- It’s a ripper of a place for those who love thrills. Solang is nothing short of a dream destination for the tourists. You can try out some thrilling adventure activities. The best part is you get to play with snow. It’s so much fun to play with your families or friends when you are onto a tour package.
- Kothi- Kothi is the best place on can look for. It helps you get a wonderful view of the mountains and of the Beas River. This is for sure a place which can offer you solace. So you cannot afford to miss out on this place.
- Rahala- Manali is a place which is nothing short of surprises. So is this place Rahala waterfalls. It is a place on which anyone can count. Families, Friends and Groups can have the best experience of their life here. So hang out to the place for a while and enjoy the waterfall.
- Gulaba- This would be the last place to visit for the day. Gulaba is a place which is on the way when you visit Rohtang Pass. It is place which receives heavy rainfall. You can enjoy your hearts out there. This would bring an end to the day with this place.
Day 04 — Manali — Kullu — Manikaran (85 Kms )
This day will be dedicated to some of the cream places in Kullu Manali. Before starting off with anything you will have a gala breakfast and the start your day.
- Naggar- Starting your trip with Naggar it is one of the most sort after villages in Manali. Naggar is home to many temples. You can pay you visit to the temples and satisfy your souls. Then next after visiting Naggar you will visit Kullu.
- Kullu- It is the sister town of Manali. The best thing about the place is its lush greenery. For nature lovers this place is a dream come true for sure. One of the top notch places to visit in Himachal.
- Manikaran- Manikaran is one of the holiest places in Himachal. It is for both Hindus and Sikhs. The best part is it also very famous for its hot springs. It is believed by a person that if one takes a dip in the hot spring water it can cure diseases and muscle pains. So all in all it is a place which cannot be missed.
Day 05 — Manali — Dehradun (580 Kms/12 Hrs)
Morning After breakfast day enjoy shopping on The Mall Road on your own expenses, Evening drop at Volvo bus stand and catch luxury Volvo coach at 15.00 Hrs to Dehradun, Overnight on the board.
Day 06 — Dehradun
Arrive Dehradun in the morning by 07:00 Hrs with sweet memories. Manali are places which can help you discover some wonderful things. So please do not miss out on the trip if it’s a trip to Himachal specially.
For best deals ,Offers & Packages .Contact — +91 7351707071