You are here
Shimla Tour Packages
Why to Prefer Shimla Tour Packages?
There is nothing as beautiful as Shimla! From the lovers of nature to those, who are travelling across
continents in search of a picture perfect photograph, Shimla needs to be the ultimate destination.
What makes Shimla a complete tourist’s haven are its rich and diverse topographical landscapes. The
moment you enter the town, you could feel the buzz of freshness, finery and fashion ringing in the
air. As straight as it may sound, start your day from the mall road. Although the mall road was built
under the British Empire, yet, surprisingly, it stands strong even today. The variety and magnificence
of clothes and accessories spread along the road give people a hundred reasons to loosen up their
bags and shop till they drop. In case shopping doesn’t excite you but rather makes you dull, you
should try visiting the Shimla ridge. Located right at the centre of the city, the ridge holds the town’s
entire cultural activities in one place. Moreover, you can even buy souvenirs from the Lakkar Bazaar,
Mall, Scandal Point, Jakhoo hil, located near the Shimla ridge, for yourself and your loved ones. If
you want to see more of nature and would love to capitalise on this opportunity by spending a
couple of hours of solace within woods, Glenn is the place for you. During the British raj, the officers
used to go into the woods to while their hours away, playing sports. Thankfully, the Britishers have
gone, leaving behind a beautiful forest, covered in Deodar trees. Positioned at about 1283 meters
above the sea level, the summer hill holds the ground for the famous Himachal Pradesh University. It
is said that Mahatama Gandhi, father of the nation, often used to come to the hills to spend his
Places to Explore in Shimla
- Jakhoo Temple- Dedicated to 108- foot tall Gigantic Statue of Lord Hanuman this temple alight atop the Jakhoo Hill. Known for its utmost tranquility this is the famous tourist site for Travellers.
- The Mall Road – If you are looking for a retreat this place is for you. You can enfold many restaurants , shopping centers and hotels here. Mall road is heaven for Experience Seekers ,Photo Fanatics & Shopaholics.
- Viceregal Lodge- Adjoining Lush Green Botanical gardens The Viceregal lodge (literally the President’s Residence) was the summer residence of the British Viceroy of India. It is one of the most Exalted Building of Colonial Era in Shimla.
- Christ Church – Located at the Ridge the most popular sightseeing place in Shimla Christ Church is the second Oldest Church in the northern India. It stands as a witness to the region’s Colonial past.
- Shimla State Museum – One of the famous Attraction for tourists ‘Shimla State Museum ’ is known for its historical Sculptures, Paintings, coins & Handicrafts. It is Built in Colonial Style with reclining gardens all around.
- Tara Devi Temple- The sacred place just 11 km from the Shimla Bus stand Tara Devi Temple is Dedicated to Goddess Tara , An Incarnation of Goddess Kali and is a must Go place in Himachal.
- Scandal Point- Located at the Western edge of Shimla Scandal Point is famous for its Majestic and Bewitching views of the Hills . It is the point where Mall Road joins the Ridge.
- Tatta Pani- At a Distance of 50 KM from Shimla at the bank of River SATLUJ this place is known for hot water springs covering an area of about one square Kilometer. To experience the adrenaline rush this place is famous for River Rafting.
- Kufri - Tourists from around the country come in huge numbers to witness snow fall in Kufri. While it is hard to pin down exact locations to visit in Kufri, you can definitely trek and enjoy the beautiful scenery,wherever you go.
- Green Valley view- Falling on the way of Kufri and Fagu Hills this Valley is a God’s Blessing to the beautiful city of Shimla. The lush Green Mountains covered with dense deodar and pine trees and the elite beauty of nature can be seen here. Its truly a paradise for Photographers.
- Chail – 56 km from Shimla and 45 Km from Solan Chail is known for its Alluring beauty and untouched Forests. The main point of attraction are Kali Temple , The cricket Stadium ,Palaces and Wildlife Parks.
- Wax Museum –One of the truly unique and Fascinating tourist spot in Shimla is Johnnie’s Wax Museum. Gracefully Fabricated by artists of “BM Brothers Company” it is located at the historic Willow banks Estate in Shimla.
- Chadwick Falls – Chadwick falls is a must go place in Shimla. Located deep in the center of Glen Forest at a great height of about 86 meter this roaring waterfall is an amazing and majestic treat to the eyes.
- Army Heritage Museum – Located near the Ridge in the arms of Dense Forest of Deodar trees and golf Course Annandale Army Heritage Museum is one of the famous museum in Shimla. You can Get of glimpse of the History of Indian Army Here.
- Naldhera- Himachal has always been a place to be in for the sport lover. The Golf Course in Naldehra is the oldest golf club in India. The golf course stretches over an extensive area surrounded by trees at an altitude of 2,200 metres.
- Kamna Devi Temple- Built by Rana Of Junga and Dedicated to Goddess Durga this temple is settled atop the Prospect Hill. The temple can be tracked by walking through a narrow steep path. The sunset and Sunrise Scene here are worth Watching.