You are here
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Fix Error “QuickBooks Save as PDF Not Working”
- 41 reads
QuickBooks is a high-end accounting application suite that offers safety, reliability, and seamless operation of the management of a business’s finances. It is suitable for all types of small and medium businesses. However, a user can experience technical glitches while working with QuickBooks. “QuickBooks Save as PDF Not Working” error code appears when the user attempts to update Windows to higher versions, QuickBooks asks for confirmation to print PDF files. The Error Code is displayed in various formats, such as, ‘Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary pdf files’ and ‘QuickBooks could not save your form as a pdf file’. Though there are many features provided by QuickBooks to fix such an error such as the QB print and pdf repair tool, the chances are low that these may fix these errors promptly. The user will look through the causes and the possible remedies to fix these errors in the topics provided further in the post regarding the error code “QuickBooks save as pdf not working.”
There is a general estimate that the error will be fixed by going through the solutions mentioned in the written post. Should you face any trouble in any of these or have other queries regarding the “QuickBooks save as pdf not working” error code, you may seek for best technical assistance by dialing the toll-free 1-855-856-0042 anytime.
Causes behind the “QuickBooks save as PDF not working” error code
The possible reasons which might trigger the “QuickBooks save as pdf not working” error are as follows-
- The printer is not properly installed.
- The incompatibility with pdf forms.
- There are troubles with the pdf converting tool which obstructs the mechanism of printing directly.
As we have taken a tour of the main causes of the “QuickBooks save as pdf not working” error that affects the working in QuickBooks. We will progress further and take a look at its preventive remedies to fix the error.
Solutions to fix “QuickBooks save as pdf not working” error code
In this topic, we are going to learn the best ways to get rid of the “QuickBooks save as pdf not working” error code.
Solution-1: Verify to see whether reconcile window displays on the screen or not
- Close all windows. Open ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
- Go to the ‘Reconcile’ option inside the ‘Banking’ dropdown.
- Click on the ‘Window’ menu. Under it, locate and see that ‘Reconcile’ is checked. Click ‘close all’.
- Attempt to open the Reconciliation twice to see if everything works well.
Solution-2: Install and open the pdf and printing repair tool
The QuickBooks pdf and QuickBooks print repairing tools fix any common errors associated with printing in QuickBooks.
- Download pdf & print repair tools from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Follow on-screen instructions and agree to all the terms and conditions to confirm proceeding with the installation.
- The tools are self-diagnostic and repairs any errors which occur as a result of any pdf processes.
- Reboot PC. Check if the error occurs twice.
- Run both the tools after restarting and login into Windows.
If there is still trouble overcoming the error, you might want to run a clean installation of QuickBooks to prevent the error.
At this point, we would like to conclude our blog. We hope that the written content will help you to understand the “QuickBooks save as pdf not working” in a better way and answer all your queries all the while. However, if you have more questions call on the toll-free number 1-855-856-0042 and get the best assistance anytime.
Add new comment