what are the effective ways to resolve Quickbooks error 30159
QuickBooks has so many errors, and one of them is QuickBooks Error 30159, which is a payroll error. This error comes across due to improper file set up in the Operating System of your device. Windows of the device using this error, and as well as other compatible windows, do the same. The error is a bit tricky to resolve where you can take the help of QuickBooks Customer Services.
Primary reasons for the QuickBooks Error 30159:
Mentioned below are some of the primary reasons which cause Quickbooks error 30159.
- The QuickBooks Company file may be corrupted or damaged.
- QuickBooks installation error.
- QuickBooks Payroll is outdated.
- Virus, malware, or spyware attack on your device.
- The damaged file misleads the information.
- EIN status is inactive.
Once you see the symptoms of this error, make sure you get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Services to ensure the root of the issue.
Effective ways to resolve QuickBooks Error 30159
Solution 1: Manually update your device:
- Log in as an Admin on your device and go to All Programs.
- Select Accessories and click on System Tools, then click Restore.
- Search the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and click Next.
- Continue following till Confirmation Window appears.
- Lastly, Restart your device after the process.
Solution 2: Performing Disk Clean up:
QuickBooks Error 30159 can be resolved by performing Disk Cleaning on your device.
Solution 3 Using System Restore in Windows
- Search for System Restore in the search bar.
- Now select System restore.
- Enter your Admin passwords.
- Keep following all the steps of the wizard properly.
- Last, Restore your System.
These three ways can solve QuickBooks Error 30159, keep in touch with Contact Payroll to know more solutions for QuickBooks error, or reach out to QuickBooks Customer Service.