You are here
What are the best ways to print pay stubs in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is accounting software that has been making the business effortlessly handle their calculus. QuickBooks is used for millions of businesses around the world because of its thousands of benefits. A user can also print pay stubs in QuickBooks. Though the process of printing pay stubs in QuickBooks is pretty straightforward, there's one more thing that is fantastic about it that you can print several pay stubs at a time. So, let's move towards the tutorial on how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks.
Steps to print pay stubs in QuickBooks:
Mentioned below some of the best steps to print pay stubs in Quickbooks. Follow the steps for more information.
- Click on the File Menu over Print forms on your QuickBooks.
- Select the option Pay Stubs.
- Now, select your Payroll Bank Account and enter the date range that should include the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- Go to the column next to the date; choose the pay stubs you want to print. You can also filter if you're going to print for specific employees by selecting them from the Employee drop-down list.
- You will see the option to select Company and Employee information; the information will be printed on the pay stub by select Preferences.
- You can include a message to every pay stub you have selected to print. Just type the text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
- Click on Preview to have a look at the pay stubs before printing them.
- After checking everything, click on Print.
You can print a single pay stub too by just by opening the paycheck.
You can reach out to Quickbooks Payroll Support experts for much more solutions and easy steps related to QuickBooks. Do visit our site, Contact Payroll more often to learn such valuable methods