You are here
What are the Best Ways to Integrate QBPOS with QuickBooks Desktop
For better performance of your retail operations, QBPOS integration with QuickBooks Desktop is crucial. Through this amalgamation, you can collect real-time information about all of your enterprise transactions. The incorporation of QuickBooks services and POS make you worry-free about manual data entry. Your business will also be able to minimize wrong data entry in the accounting books. QuickBooks helpline support from Accounting Error Solution brings you the steps to perform integration through this article.
Three-Step Method for QBPOS integration with QuickBooks Desktop
Perform the following steps to complete QBPOS integration with QuickBooks Desktop process. You can also contact the QuickBooks services team at Accounting Error Solution should you need expert assistance.
1. QuickBooks POS Server Adjustments
POS server houses the POS machine feed data that you use for the business accounting process. Open the POS file that contains financial or sales data. Now, start the QuickBooks Desktop program from your computer.
2. Setup Company Information in the POS Machine
In the POS server, open the Company Preference menu. Once the menu is open, now navigate to the Financial section and double-click on it. The option is available on the left-hand side.
3. Select “Use with QuickBooks” Item
1) Look at the right side of the options column. You should see a box that says: Use with QuickBooks accounting software. Choose this option.
2) Allow sometime as the QuickBooks POS will search for the QuickBooks accounting program running on the same computer.
3) Once the auto search is over, the software will connect to the financial data file. It will also show a pop-up message.
4) If all data looks okay, complete the process by following the instructions on the pop-up message.
QBPOS integration with QuickBooks Desktop is an easy task if you follow the simple steps from Accounting Error Solution. Also, get in touch with the QuickBooks helpline support for any QuickBooks services need from Accounting Error Solution.