Ultimate Guide to Fix the QuickBooks Error 350
QuickBooks is a platform where the accounting needs of the middle to small-sized businesses are fulfilled with innovation and technical assistance. The software tool presents a great set of features to carry out daily accounting tasks in an efficient and automated manner. However, some certain errors or issues need to be addressed so the users could resolve them on their own. Today, we will talk about one such problem, QuickBooks error 350. It is a banking issue that occurs in QB Online or/and Desktop application when the users try to connect with their bank or financial institution through the QuickBooks. Let’s discuss its solutions below in the blog.
On a different note, if you feel like that you may require external assistance to carry out the error by yourself, call on the helpline number (844)-932-1139 and get immediate support.
Causes Responsible for the QuickBooks Error Code 350
There are many reasons behind the QuickBooks banking error 350. Some of them are mentioned below.
- The website of the bank or financial institute or its servers might be temporarily blocked or under construction.
- QuickBooks might be facing some internal errors like corruption in the company file containing the recent bank transactions.
- An unstable internet connection can also be a cause of this error.
After checking with the possible reasons behind the problem, let’s find some solutions to fix it.
What are the solutions to fix the QuickBooks error 350?
Below are mentioned the steps to fix the QuickBooks bank connection error 350.
Solution- Reconnect with Your Bank in QuickBooks
Sometimes, you can fix the banking errors in QuickBooks by simply refreshing your bank connection. Follow the steps mentioned below to perform the action.
- Open QuickBooks Online and go to either Banking or Transaction section in the menu.
- On the next page, choose the blue bank box of the account you want to reconnect with QuickBooks.
- Click on the Sign in and enter the user credentials you use to sign in to your bank’s website.
- Select the account you want to download the transactions from and click on Continue.
At last, click on Update and get the latest transactions from the bank’s website.
Solution- 2: Run the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility
If there is data damage in the company file, it could be treated by running the verify and rebuild data utility through the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the File menu and select Utilities.
- Click on Verify Data and select OK.
- If it gives an error message, “Your data has failed the integrity check” you need to utilize Rebuild Data utility.
- Again, from the File menu, select Utilities.
- Next, you need to select Rebuild Data and click OK.
Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the utility to repair the damaged data.
We would like to conclude this post here. We hope that the information here on the QuickBooks error 350 will be useful to you and will solve the issue for good. However, if the problem persists, call us on the helpline number (844)-932-1139 and get external assistance on the matter immediately.