You are here
Two Different Ways to Fix QuickBooks Error 193
Running into QuickBooks errors that prevents you from opening the QuickBooks program can be worrisome. One such error is QuickBooks error 193 that appears when accessing and running your QuickBooks Desktop in the multi-user mode. Apart from this, you can also encounter the error code while opening QB Database Server Manager. Your screen will show a “Services: Windows could not start the QuickBooksBDXX service on Local Computer” message. If you want to get rid of the QuickBooks error 193, go through this detailed article until the end to clarify the troubleshooting methods.
For technical guidance related to the QuickBooks Error 193, speak to one of our QuickBooks professionals via our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391
Prime Reasons to Receive Error 193 in your QuickBooks Desktop
Some specific reasons that trigger the QuickBooks Desktop error 193-
- You have not installed and updates of your Windows that results in improper functioning of QB Desktop.
- Some virus present in your system might have damaged the application.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Instant Solutions to Rectify the error 193 in QuickBooks Desktop
To debug the QuickBooks Desktop error code 193, we have provided you with the following solutions:
SOLUTION 1: Check for the Recent Windows Updates and Install It
You must update your Windows whenever a new feature comes up so that your QuickBooks Desktop works better. To update your windows, follow the below-mentioned steps-
- On your desktop, go to the ‘Windows’ menu and click on ‘Settings’.
- A list of settings will appear on the screen; click on the ‘Update & Security’ options.
- In the ‘Update & Security’ tap on the ‘Windows Update’ button.
- All the required updates will be downloaded and installed.
- At last, restart your computer system and run QuickBooks Desktop.
SOLUTION 2: Re-Install your QuickBooks Desktop to Clear Out the Installation Glitches
- At first, remove QuickBooks from your desktop.
- After that, download the QuickBooks Desktop and then save the file to a location where you can instantly access it.
- Now, run the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file and proceed with the on-screen instructions to finish the installation of the application.
- You must checkmark the appropriate checkboxes to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Next, give your QuickBooks product details and license number, then tap ‘Next’.
- Further, either choose the ‘Custom and Network Install’ type or ‘Express Install’ type.
- Click ‘Next’ and ‘Install’. Now that the installation has been completed open QuickBooks Desktop and activate it.
SOLUTION 3: Run Anti-virus and Scan your System
- Download and install an anti-virus on your system.
- To complete the installation, follow the instructions accordingly.
- After that, run the anti-virus to identify and remove the virus if any.
Not being able to access the QuickBooks Desktop is a matter of concern. If you cannot run your QuickBooks application because of the QuickBooks error 193, then we suggest you contact our team of certified QuickBooks experts via our Toll-free 1.800.579.0391. Our experts will guide you with the most effective troubleshooting methods to get rid of the error code.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error 6190