You are here
Troubleshooting Methods to Get Rid of QuickBooks Error 6123 0
Once the QuickBooks error 6123 0 is triggered in the QuickBooks Desktop application, QuickBooks shows an error message “Error: -1623, 0 We’re Sorry, QuickBooks can’t open the company file.” Users are also recommended to follow the standard troubleshooting procedure to resolve company file errors, which include running QuickBooks File Doctor and Updating QuickBooks Database Server Manager, and to learn more about this error, follow this article to the end.
Unfortunately, sometimes basic troubleshooting alone isn’t always enough to get rid of error codes like 6123, 0, and in such cases, you can call us at 855-738-0359 to get help.
Solutions to Rectify QuickBooks Error 6123 Completely
Below, we have mentioned some of the most effective solutions that will help you eliminate this error permanently.
Solution 1: Install and Run the QuickBooks Tools Hub
You might already be familiar with QuickBooks Tool Hub, a collection of tools that helps you rectify almost every error that QuickBooks encounters.
Follow the simple instructions mentioned below to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub to run Quick Fix My Program Tool:
- Download QuickBooks Tools Hub and quit the QuickBooks Desktop application by selecting Exit from the File menu.
- Quit QuickBooks Desktop and access the downloaded setup file QuickBooksToolsHub.exe from the download location.
- Follow the prompts available on the installation wizard screen to complete the installation.
- Double-click the QuickBooks Tools Hub icon on your Desktop and select the Program Problems tab from the left pane.
- Press Quick Fix my Program, and once the program repairs the application, exit the tool and launch QuickBooks again.
- Try to generate a backup of your company file and check if the issue is resolved.
Also read :- QuickBooks Crash Com Error
Solution 2: Restore the Backup from Local Storage to Resolve the Error.
The next solution is to restore the backup from located storage by following these steps we mentioned below.
- Locate to the QuickBooks backup file folder, which is usually found inside the QuickBooks company file folder.
- Find the file with the .qbb extension having the same name as your company file and copy the backup file to your computer's local storage.
- Launch QuickBooks and restore the company file that you have moved to the local storage.
- If QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 still persists, then this must be happening because of restoring the company file on a new computer.
Related post : QuickBooks form 941
QuickBooks error 6123 0 can be easily encountered by the users of QB and hampers their work productivity and also causes them to loose their precious time.
If you are experiencing QuickBooks error 6123 0, then do not panic; this article will guide you to resolve this error permanently. If the error appears again, you can ring us at 855-738-0359 to get support from our technical team.