You are here
Top Solutions to fix the QuickBooks Online Error Code 101
QuickBooks Online gives its users the advantage of saving the company data on cloud, which is safer than keeping it on your desktop. Additionally, it has all the features and tools that users get with the Desktop versions. Unfortunately, it also shares the problem of recurring issues like QuickBooks error code 101. It generally occurs when the user tries to update their banking transactions. However, it is not directly related to QuickBooks and the error message states that we are fixing our connection to this bank as quickly as possible. More on the problem is discussed in the blog below.
QuickBooks online issues are rare but they are tough to resolve manually. Get an expert on the line to assist you with it by calling on the toll-free number (844)-932-1139 anytime.
Recommended to Read :
Common Causes of the QuickBooks Online error 101
Below are mentioned the reasons behind the QuickBooks giving error message 101. Take a look.
- Windows is failing to run the Flash, Java, .NET Framework, or ActiveX that helps running the web-based applications on the computer system.
- The internet settings are not configured properly by the user.
- The Windows lacks an important update.
- The script debugging is disabled.
The next segment will discuss the solutions that will target the fixtures of the reasons mentioned above.
Possible Solutions of the QuickBooks Onlien Error Code 101
Below are written the troubleshooting steps that will help you in fixing the QuickBooks banking error 101.
Solution- 1: Add Intuit as a Trusted Site in the IE Settings
The internet security settings of the Internet Explorer may not be recognizing the Intuit as a trusted website. Follow the steps mentioned below to effectively root out the problem.
- Go to Internet Explorer and visit the Settings menu.
- Click on Internet Options and go to the Security tab.
- Choose the Trusted Sites option and click on Sites.
- In the add website field, add these two sites individually – *.intuit.com and *.quickbooks.com.
- Click on the Close button and enable the Allow Cross-Domain Requests.
- Click on Apply and select OK.
Restart the browser and try to the open the QuickBooks Online again.
Solution- 2: Update Your Banking Connection in QuickBooks Online
If there han been an update on your bank’s website, you must refresh the banking connection on the QuickBooks Online by following the steps mentioned below.
- Open the QuickBooks Online and go to the Banking section.
- Click on Banking and select Update.
After doing that, try to update the banking transactions again.
At the end of our blog on the QuickBooks Online error code 101, we would like to present our readers with an additional solution to fix the problem if none of the steps mentioned in the post work out. Call on the helpline number (844)-932-1139 and get a QB expert on the line to assist you anytime.