You are here
Solved: Failing Invoice Import With QuickBooks error 293
- 5 reads
QuickBooks accounting software is a blessing in the accounting world. Business people enjoy working with this tech-advanced software program. However, the software often invites errors and makes users suffer a lot. But don't worry! These irritating issues can be effortlessly fixed with suitable rectification methods. In today's blog post, we are gonna talk about an error, which is QuickBooks error 293.
Now, you must be interested in knowing more about this error along with its causes and suitable methods to fix the problem. In this blog, you will learn some easy ways to rule over QuickBooks error code 293. So, let's start!
QuickBooks error 293 is a common error that occurs during the time when QuickBooks users import their invoices. The error makes it difficult for users to import their important documents like invoices. Take a look at the below-listed proven solutions to fix this error issue.
Do you need professional help to fix this QuickBooks invoice import error code 293? If yes, then dial our helpline number +1 855-948-3646 and get immediate technical help from our team of QuickBooks technicians!
Possible Reasons Behind QuickBooks Invoice Import Error Code 293
1. If you are running your QuickBooks software with improper internet connection settings, then you may get the error while importing your QuickBooks invoices.
2. Do not reach your regular transaction limit; otherwise, you will surely bump into the QuickBooks invoice error code 293.
3. If your bank servers are down and you try to import your invoice in QuickBooks, then you will definitely encounter the QuickBooks error code 293.
4. The installed third-party applications on your computer can also trigger this error. If they are not working properly, then this glitch will surely be going to trouble you.
Read more :- Troubleshoot QuickBooks error code 9000
How To Fix QuickBooks Invoice Import Error Code 293?
Troubleshooting Technique 1 - Refresh Your QuickBooks Invoicing
1. Before you refresh your QuickBooks Invoicing, you need to create your company backup file.
2. After this, you are required to disconnect your payment service from the QBW file. Now, select the Disconnect tab and continue to close your QuickBooks desktop software program.
3. Now, remove your QuickBooks invoice by selecting the Finder option. Move to the Go tab and continue to choose the Utilities option.
4. After this, select the All Items option and then write "QuickBooks_eInvoicing" in the search box. Now, continue the procedure by selecting the invoice entry and clicking the Edit and Delete options.
5. Finally, select the Accept Credit Card button and give click on the Save button to ensure it is working properly or not.
Troubleshooting Technique 2 - Corrupted Invoice Text
1. If you notice any particular invoice field with corrupted text, then you are required to right-click on that text. After this, click on the Ok button to alter the same from the Properties tab.
2. Now, adjust the file size as you wish to have and click on the Font option to select the fonts like Century or Times New Roman.
3.. Now, click on the OK button and mail yourself the corrected invoice pdf.
Get your hands on these troubleshooting strategies to rectify QuickBooks error 293! If you still feel like approaching our professionals to solve this QuickBooks Invoice error, then contact us at +1 855-948-3646 now!
Related article :- error initializing qbpos application log
Add new comment