You are here
Simple techniques to eliminate the QuickBooks error 1402
You might run into the QuickBooks error 1402 while installing QuickBooks desktop or once you open it after installing. If your QuickBooks installation is corrupted, it could also allow the error 1402 to enter your system. Having an outdated Microsoft Windows can also cause the error. You make a note to keep installing new updates available for your QuickBooks. This will prevent many errors from popping up on your screen. However, dealing with the QuickBooks desktop error 1402 in QuickBooks is not challenging, but we can do it easily with the proper techniques.
Are you looking for expert advice? You can call us on 1-855-856-0042 We have a team of QuickBooks specialists who have a fair knowledge of these QuickBooks errors. They can guide you with step-by-step techniques to eliminate the QuickBooks error 1402.
Steps to remove the QuickBooks enterprise error 1402 on your screen
We have listed a few techniques for you to implement on your system. First, try to remove the QuickBooks enterprise error 1402 by using the techniques step by step.
Technique 1: Utilize QB install diagnostic tool
Step 1: Download the QB tool hub
- Close your QuickBooks.
- Download the QB tool hub on your desktop.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Complete the on-screen commands.
- Finish installing the tool hub, and do not forget to agree to the terms and conditions.
Recommended to read: How to fix
Step 2: Run QB install diagnostic tool
- Open your QuickBooks tool hub now.
- Navigate to the installation issues section.
- Tap on the QB install diagnostic tool and let it run.
- As the tool ends, you can restart your pc.
If the first technique did not help you eradicate the error, please move to the other techniques we have listed below.
Technique 2: Update your windows
- Firstly, look if there are any windows updates.
- Start updating it, and once it finishes, restart your pc.
- Open your QuickBooks now.
- Check if the error has gone.
Technique 3: Try reinstalling QuickBooks
- Download QuickBooks on your computer.
- Keep the downloaded file safe where you can quickly locate it.
- Navigate the downloaded file location.
- Please tap on the file and open it.
- Complete all the on-screen prompts.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Go to next.
- Enter your license and product number, and click on next.
- Access your QuickBooks now.
- Head to the help menu and tap on activate QuickBooks.
- Recheck all the information and complete the steps on the screen.
You can also reinstall QuickBooks in selective startup mode and install it again to check if the error 1402 has disappeared.
Concluding it here!
With these easy techniques, you can quickly eliminate the QuickBooks error 1402. Try to take all of the steps mentioned above. If you still need help, you can ring us on 1-855-856-0042 . We have a team of QuickBooks professionals who look into such errors and help the users treat them. You can address all your queries to them and get immediate assistance to remove the error.