Resolution Methods To Rectify QuickBooks Error Code 6010
The QuickBooks Express Web Connect is an improvised version of QuickBooks Direct connect. It helps you to communicate with your financial institution to save the transactions in the QB application. A link is provided for downloading the transaction file, and from there, you can easily download and save the file in a supported format. The most common issue during QuickBooks Express Web Connect working is that the error occurs, interrupting the connection with the bank’s server. Through this article, we are going to resolve the issue of the QuickBooks Express Web Connect error. But first, start with the reason for the occurrence of this error.
Why does QB Express Web Connect Error Occur?
Many reasons lead to this error. Some of them are listed below:
- The error occurs due to the improper installation of the QB Web Connector.
- Using an older version of QBWC.
- Missing log file that is used by the Web Connector.
- The user doesn’t have the Admin Right.
After all these reasons, now forward to the methods which help you in fixing the error.
How to Fix QuickBooks Express Web Connect Error?
This error is also known as the QuickBooks authentication.user.credentials error, which appears there’s a problem with saved Intuit User ID login credentials. To fix the issue from the category of QBEWC error, follow the given below steps:
- Firstly, you have to open QuickBooks and then choose the Help menu.
- Then, select Intuit ID and type Yes in the text field, and press the OK button.
- After that, from the Company file, click on My computer and then select Sign-in.
- Now, log in by entering your Intuit credentials.
- In the end, connect to the financial institution and check the QuickBooks issue of connecting the Bank is resolve.
You can also resolve this issue with other methods mentioned in the other section of the article.
Resolve QuickBooks Error 198
This QuickBooks error 198 occurs when you are log in with a different user ID. Below are the steps to resolve the category QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors.
- First, click on the Company menu and choose My Company.
- Then, click Sign out.
- Again, sign in using the Intuit ID and set up the bank feed to save or download the transactions.
Deactivate Bank Feeds & Fix QuickBooks Error 350
The QuickBooks error 350 occurs when you deactivate access to the bank feed. It might happen if your bank has removed your bank’s access to the account or a different company file has been used. Follow the steps to resolve the QuickBooks Express Web Connect error:
- In QuickBooks, go to Lists and click on Chart of Accounts.
- Then, click-right on the account which you want to deactivate.
- Now, select the Edit Account option.
- In Bank Settings, select Deactivate all online services and hit on the Ok button.
- In the end, hit the Save button and then click on close.
We discussed the main reasons and the methods to fix the QuickBooks Express Web Connect error through this write-up. By following the above given, you can quickly fix and download your bank transaction. But, if you are facing any error while downloading the bank transaction, you can speak to our customer executive on Asquare Cloud Hosting Toll-Free +1(855)-856-0053. They will provide you the best approaches to solve the issues related to QB Express Web Connect errors.