QuickBooks Missing PDF Component Error | Verified Troubleshooting
QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software with effective tools and continuous technical support of 24*7. It has a vast reach within small to middle-sized businesses, thanks to its never-ending innovation and a simple user interface. However, even in such a perfect automate software, issues like QuickBooks missing PDF component error can create havoc in a user’s hectic schedule. It occurs when a user tries to print, email, or save a file as a PDF in QuickBooks but the software fails to follow the command. The error is recognized from the Print and PDF issue series. So let’s talk about its causes in detail and get some possible solutions.
On a different note, if you feel like that you may require external assistance to carry out the script error by yourself, call on the toll-free number (844)-932-1139 and get expert assistance immediately.
Recommended to Read :
Causes behind the QuickBooks PDF component missing error
The main reasons behind the QuickBooks save as PDF not working error are stated below. Take a look.
- If you are using any version earlier than QuickBooks 2019, there might be compatibility issues with Windows 10.
- Your QuickBooks software is outdated.
- The activation key is not updated.
- QuickBooks does not support printer drivers.
- Your QuickBooks Windows Registry has a few issues.
After discussing the stimulants of the error, let’s check out the solutions to resolve it in the next segment of the blog.
What are the solutions to rectify the QuickBooks component required for PDF Print error message?
If you are getting the QuickBooks missing PDF component error in your QuickBooks application, follow the steps mentioned below.
Solution- 1: Make Changes in the Registry File
The QuickBooks Windows Registry file needs to be configured to resolve the missing component issue. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the action successfully.
- Go to the registry editor by searching Regedit on your start search and add manual changes to it.
- Now open QuickBooks and go to the File menu.
- Export the registry and save it.
- Now make a restore point to apply the changes made in the registry.
- Wait till the process ends and click on OK.
If you still can’t make PDF in QuickBooks, follow the next solution.
Solution- 2: Run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
To fix any issues related to printing or making PDFs of reports and other important documents in the QuickBooks application, you should run the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit website and go to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe file and select Yes to the prompt.
- Choose Next to start the installation process and accept the license agreement.
- Select next again and click on Install.
- After the installation finishes, choose Finish.
- Run the QuickBooks Tool hub and select Program Problems tab.
- Select the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool and let it fix the issue.
Once the tool finishes, open QuickBooks and try to create PDFs again.
Here comes the end of this blog on QuickBooks missing PDF component error. We hope that you find the answer to your every query or problem in this written piece. However, if you still can’t budge the issue, call on the toll-free number (844)-932-1139 and get immediate live support on the line.