You are here
QuickBooks Error PS060[A Brief Guide]
QuickBooks Error PS060 is a standard error encountered while using the payroll service in QuickBooks. Such errors can hinder your workday progress and can leave you frustrated. This error can display on your screen because of a host of reasons. The error blocks your business payroll, and you can’t manage it anymore. Luckily, the error comes with an error message on the screen. Reading it carefully can give you an idea to resolve this error. This blog is full of those ideas and methods that can help you resolve this error.
To learn more than this blog, you can always get in touch with the QuickBooks Professional Team at (844)-932-1139.
Recommended to Read :
Reasons For QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
There are an array of reasons as to why this error will show up on your screen. It’s crucial to understand the reasons for an error as that can help you resolve this error in a short span of time. Some of the reasons are discussed below:
1. This error is notorious for showing up on your screen when Intuit’s server is down.
2. An outdated or old version of QuickBooks can trigger this error as well.
3. Some malware attacks can cause this error to act up.
4. Windows Firewall or any third-party security applications can block QuickBooks that can eventually result in this error.
Now that you know the reasons for this error, it’s crucial you go through some of the solutions for this error.
Troubleshooting Steps For Solving QuickBooks Error Code PS060
There are a number of solutions possible for this error. All methods aim to fix the causes discussed below. It’s important that you first understand the reason for your error and then try any of the solutions given below.
Method 1: Clear Junk Files From The Internet Explorer
It’s important to clear cache, and temporary files as that can cause a load on the browser and slow its performance. This could lead to an error. Follow the measures given below:
1. Open Internet Explorer and choose Internet Options.
2. Move to the Browsing History and click on Delete in the General tab.
3. Tick the option Website Files And Temporary Internet Files.
4. Click on Delete. Click on OK to confirm.
Follow the next set of measures if you can’t find a solution yet.
Method 2: Verify Your Credit Card Details In QuickBooks
There are slightly different steps for QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. In this method, you’ll see both the procedures. Follow the measures given below:
1. For QuickBooks Desktop, go to the Product & Services window. Click on the payroll service you are using. Similarly, for QuickBooks Online, you can click on the gear icon and choose Account And Settings.
2. Now click on Billing Information or Billing And Subscription option.
3. Click on Edit under the Payment Method.
4. Enter the correct credit card details and click on Save.
5. Finally, check all the information.
QuickBooks Error PS060 can get resolved with the methods given in this blog. Also, make sure to study the causes as that can give you the reasons for this error. You can also Flush The DNS using Command Prompt and troubleshoot some internet connection errors to resolve this error.
To learn more about the support on payroll errors, get in touch with the QuickBooks Professional Team at (844)-932-1139.