You are here
QuickBooks Error H202[Some Solutions You Need To Know]
QuickBooks Error H202 is a frequent error faced by users. This error commonly acts up when you switch to multi-user mode. This error states that something is blocking the access of a multi-user connection to the server. In this blog, we will discuss the various solutions we can take to fix this error.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error Code H202
Install QuickBooks Tool Hub On Your System
QuickBooks Tool Hub helps resolve some common errors. This tool can be best experienced on Windows 10, 64-bit version. Here are the steps given below:
- Close QuickBooks.
- Download the newest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open the downloaded File.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and guidelines.
- After the installation, double-click on the icon of the Tool Hub.
- Now run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager from the Tools Hub.
- In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, choose Network Issues.
- Now choose QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- After seeing your company folders start the scan.
- This should repair your firewall settings. Click on close when done with the scan.
- Open QuickBooks on every system where you are facing this error. Choose File and move to Multi-user Mode. If systems can work on multi-user mode and everything seems fixed the issue is resolved.
Verify The Services ON The Server
Follow the procedure below to try this solution:
- Verify that QuickBooks is running on the server computer. Go through the procedure given below to check for QuickBooksDBXX. Then repeat these same steps for QBCFMonitorService.
- Open the Windows start menu on the server system.
- In the search box, type Run and open Run.
- Into the run window, enter services.msc and then hit Enter.
- Double-click on QuickBooksDBXX from the list. XX denotes the version of QuickBooks.
- Choose Automatic for the type of the Startup.
- Verify that Service Status is Running or Started. If it’s none of the both, hit Start.
- Choose the Recovery tab.
- Choose Restart The Service from every drop-down menu.
- Choose Apply and then hit OK for the changes.
- Repeat the same procedure for QBCFMonitorService.
- Now open QuickBooks on each system. Move to the File menu and select Switch To Multi-user Mode. If everything works, the problem is no more.
In this blog, we discussed some solutions for the QuickBooks Error H202. There are some other things that we can try, which are configuring the firewall settings on the server, adding the server to the Windows host file, and adding services to the Windows admin group on our server. Try these above solutions to fix this error.
In the situation of any query or doubt, connect with the QuickBooks Professional Team at 1.800.579.0391.