You are here
QuickBooks Error 1334? Here’s How To Fix it
- 8 reads
QuickBooks error 1334 pops up while installing, updating, or repairing QuickBooks desktop application and gives an error message, “Error 1334. Error writing the file name.” It also suggests users to check the access to the directory. Most probably, the error occurs due to missing or damaged QuickBooks installation file. QuickBooks Desktop Pro Error 1334 might also occur because of corruption in the .NET framework. Read the complete blog to know all about the QuickBooks desktop pro error 1334 along with its solutions.
If you’re wondering how to fix QuickBooks error 1334 immediately, you can get in touch with the certified QuickBooks professionals by dialing our toll-free number (800)-417-5147
Reasons behind QuickBooks error 1334 on Windows
Given below are the leading reasons that can cause QuickBooks desktop pro error 1334 :
- QuickBooks desktop is not installed properly.
- The Windows or QuickBooks related files are attacked by some virus or malware.
- There is some corruption or damage in the QuickBooks company file.
Most Preferred Solutions of QuickBooks Desktop pro error 1334
QuickBooks error 1334 can occur in multiple scenarios, and for each case, we have different solutions. Have a look:
Case 1. When the error appears while opening QuickBooks
- Search for the company file with .qbw extension.
- Open the QuickBooks company file by double-clicking on it.
Case 2. When the error occurs while installing QuickBooks
Follow the solutions given below if you’re getting the error when installing QuickBooks:
Fix the Microsoft .NET Framework manually
- Close down all the opened programs running on the system.
- Then, click on the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and move to Programs and Features.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Next, select Turn Window features on or off.
- From the list of programs, search .NET Framework.
- Verify the settings.
Make use of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Download and install the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Then, select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- The tool will run and repair the installation issue
Case 3. When the error triggers during updation of QuickBooks
Clean Install QuickBooks
- Note the product code and license number of your QuickBooks software.
- To remove QuickBooks, click on the Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Choose Program and Features.
- Select the QuickBooks Desktop version from the list of programs that you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall/Change and then Remove.
- Click Next.
- Now, reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
Add new comment