You are here
QuickBooks Error 102? How to Rectify it?
- 34 reads
QuickBooks Online banking error 102 basically occurs when QuickBooks can’t connect with the bank due to server issues. QuickBooks error message 102 indicates there is some issue on the bank’s side, or the website is undergoing maintenance. The error mostly appears in QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Self-Employed versions. In this blog, we will brief you on QuickBooks Online error 102 with its troubleshooting methods. So, stay connected till the end.
If you’re fed up with QuickBooks error 102 and want to resolve it at once, then contact our certified QuickBooks experts by dialing our toll-free number (800)-417-5147.
Best Possible Troubleshooting Methods to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 102
Method 1. Update bank’s connection manually
Given below are the steps to manually update the bank’s connection.
For QuickBooks Online:
1. Log in to QuickBooks Online.
2. Move to the Banking menu.
3. Click Update.
For QuickBooks Self-Employed:
1. Log in to QuickBooks self-Employed.
2. Click on the Profile.
3. Select Bank Accounts.
4. Next, click Refresh all.
If you still get the QuickBooks Online banking error, try connecting again later and proceed to the following method.
Method 2. Check credit card or bank’s website
Checking your bank or credit card’s website will help you ensure everything is working properly on other hand. Follow the steps given below to do the same:
1. First, log in to your bank or credit card’s website.
2. If are able to sign in to the site, there is no issue on the bank’s side.
3. If you can’t log in, you need to consult your financial institution or credit card company.
4. Check for the messages or notifications, they might tell you about the issue.
5. View your account history, transactions or account pages one more time. If you can’t see them, there can be some network issues.
If you still get QuickBooks error message 102, follow method 3.
Method 3. Connect to your bank account
1. Open QuickBooks Online.
2. Move to the File menu.
3. Click on the Banking tab.
4. Look for your bank account.
5. If you can’t find your bank’s name in the list, your bank is linked.
6. Click Add Account, and choose your bank from the list.
7. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
8. Next, complete the security verification to connect securely.
9. Click Connect.
Hopefully, you find the blog helpful and your issue is fixed. If the QuickBooks error 102 still appears, we suggest you get in touch with the certified QuickBooks professionals by calling us on our helpline number (800)-417-5147.
Add new comment