You are here
Permanent Solution to Fix QuickBooks Error 111
QuickBooks encounter several errors where some errors are acts bizarre. One such error that leaves users confused is QuickBooks error 111. You can face this error after running Verify Data Tool that is used to repair damage in the QuickBooks Data. When the error strikes, it shows an unusual error message that reads, “Error 111Error: Verify TARGET: Values in minor do not match with major. Rcrd = 45027. Details: Type: paycheck, Paycheck: Txn # 12904 on 08/26/2005, doc#:'15829', PO#:'', last edited by '', Distrib , accnt: SIMPLE IRA Employer Match , $: -21.29 , Employee name: xxx.” The error 111 also prompts users to view the rebuild report, but when they try to do so, the report disappears without any notification. All these events make troubleshooting the error a challenge. Fortunately, our tech experts have developed a fix for the issue, which you can find further in this article.
If troubleshooting seems to be a challenge to you, reach QuickBooks support for troubleshooting help and guidance by dialing QuickBooks Desktop technical support number 1.800.579.0391
What Exactly Triggers Error 111 while Running Rebuild Data Utility?
There are not several reasons for getting error 111 in QuickBooks, and the only reason is the damage in the paycheck data. To resolve issues that arise because of data damage QuickBooks Verify and Rebuild Data Utility is used, but the problem with this error is that it appears right after you repair the data damage. In the next section of this article, we will learn how to resolve the issue by making minor changes to the paycheck data.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error 193
Quick Method to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 111
Run QuickBooks File Doctor to Repair any Damage in the Paycheck Data that is Triggering the Error
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official QuickBooks website, which you can reach by clicking the QuickBooks Tool Hub option under the Help tab.
- Now go to the location where you have saved the Tool Hub setup file and double-click the installer to begin the installation.
- Agree to the terms and select the appropriate options to proceed further with the installation.
- Once installed, look for the Tool Hub shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Run the Tool Hub program using the desktop icon and go to the Company File Issues tab.
- Select QuickBooks File Doctor from there and let it resolve the issues in the company data.
- Retry to run the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility and check if the error is now resolved.
Run Verify Data Tool after Making Miniscule Changes to the Paycheck Data
- Edit the amount on the paycheck that is having issues and appears in the rebuild report.
- Save the changes and revert the changes you have made to the paycheck.
- Go to the File tab in QuickBooks, and from under the Utilities section, click Verify Data option.
If running the Verify Data tool re-triggers QuickBooks error 111, there could be an issue with the installation of your QuickBooks Desktop application. For advanced help and troubleshooting guidance on resolving error 111 in QuickBooks, reach QuickBooks support at 1.800.579.0391.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error PS077