You are here
Learn the Quick Way to Fix QuickBooks payroll error PS077
In this article read the causes and how to fix “QuickBooks error PS032 or PS077” it encountered while downloading the payroll updates. This might occur due to a variety of errors indicating a problem with Payroll updates or QuickBooks software.
There is nothing to worry about since QuickBooks experts can easily fix the error without harming the software. This error encounters leaving the error message as ‘QuickBooks software is having a problem in installing payroll tax table update’.
Table of Contents [show]
Causes of QuickBooks Error PS032 or PS077
The causes of the error indicate the following circumstances:
- The tax table file is damaged or invalid payroll folder/components
- It may encounter if you are not registered to the QuickBooks Desktop
- The billing information is updated and it may wrong
- The QuickBooks software company files may be damaged or corrupt.
- Always ensure that you have registered in QuickBooks software.
- Ensure that your QuickBooks software version is the updated version
- Remember that the billing details are updated and correct
- You have to start the repair of your QuickBooks software.
- Switch off your (UAC) User Account Control if you are making use of Windows 7, 8, or Vista.
Use these steps and note that you may not require completing all things to solve the QuickBooks error PS032 or PS077. If these steps do not resolve the error, continue with the given steps.
Step 1: QuickBooks License Number
- In QuickBooks Home and Press F2
- Note down the QuickBooks license number
- To close the Product detail window and then click OK
- Ensure that you have QuickBooks software Desktop Installation.
Step 2: If you have one QuickBooks Desktop Version Installed
Install an updated version of QuickBooks desktop to perform well in choosy Startup. In case, you have manifold QuickBooks versions installed.
Delete all the other installations
- Reset the QuickBooks Desktop update.
- Download the updated payroll tax tables.
- Choice the lists, and then validate the Data/Rebuild Data process.
- Perform an updated Uninstall/Re-install in a choosy Startup.
Step 2: You may have Two QuickBooks Desktop Versions Installed
If you are using a computer with a server, the first one is QuickBooks Desktop and the other one is the QuickBooks Desktop database server the backup of the QuickBooks Desktop company file.
Turn off the entire program, if open
- Start the Run Window.
- Go within the Window System segment, go to the Start
- Click on the background to view all programs.
- Now choose Run.
Windows XP and 7
- Click on the Start Windows button and then choose Run.
- In case, you are still not logged in with the rights Admin
- Go to Start > Click All Programs > Click Accessories > Enter Run.
Read also- How to Solve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?