You are here
How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop Error 248
While using QuickBooks backup and payroll errors are quite common among the users. QuickBooks error 248 is one such problem that you will find related to backing up your company file. The error is not just limited to this but it can also be caused due to running your payroll for any of your employees.
Read more: How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202 &
“Warning: QuickBooks found some problems with your company file, but don’t worry! You can fix most issues by rebuilding your company file (File/Utilities/Rebuild Data)”- this happens to be the warning message that will flash on your screen when you get bugged with the error.
What might be causing QuickBooks error 248 codes on your desktop?
The major or common problem causing QB error 248 codes can be due to a corrupted paycheck. But here are some other problems causing points you should verify from.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error Code 6176
- Your company file may be having a corrupted file which is causing this problem.
- If you have overpaid an employee that can also cause this issue in your paycheck.
- Maybe the company file has been corrupted or damaged due to any reason.
These are just a few common reasons. If none of this satisfies the situation you are in; just talk to an expert for the best solution. And their assistance can help in fixing the issue for good.
Solution: Recreating the regular paycheck of your employee
There are times when a regular paycheck might be causing QuickBooks error 248 codes and in that case you can simply fix the problem by recreate the paycheck after deleting it.
So, follow these steps to do that:
- Navigate to the “Employees section” on your desktop.
- Then head to the “payroll center.”
- Next, you will have to go to the “recent payroll section” and from there, just click on “Net Pay.”
- This will get your list of paychecks.
- Next, just “double-click” on all the paychecks one-by-one and then open the details.
- After this, you will have to click on the “delete” icon and click “Ctrl+D” on the keyboard.
- Lastly, just click on “Ok” and then “delete transactions” to confirm.
You may also read: -
There are high chances that this solution will fix the issue that you’re facing on your desktop. But if it doesn’t happen then you will have to look for the reason causing this problem and then find a solution.
But if you fail to spot the issue then getting the help from an expert is what you will need. And for that you can always bank on our experts. We have a complete team of certified professionals who can help you in fixing QuickBooks error 248 code rights from the very beginning.
And to connect with our officials you will have to just dial the number that is given on the website or chat with them on the chat section of our website. Let them know about your problem and they will help you with the solution.