How to revert paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop?
QuickBooks is a popular and the most used accounting software for business around the world. Anybody can use QuickBooks from small businesses to large companies; it can save a lot of time and staff expenses of a company. If you are already using this software and you made changes to the employee's payroll, then you have to revert the paychecks. If you want to know how to revert paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop, then keep reading this article. QuickBooks Desktop permits a user to save paychecks to finish your process of creating payroll without losing your essential data. The method of reverting paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop is a tricky task where you might need the help of QuickBooks Customer Service. Follow the steps:
Steps to Revert paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop:
Mentioned below are some steps to revert paychecks in Quickbooks desktop. Follow the steps given below:-
- Click on Employees Tab at the top Menu bar.
- Click on Payroll Centre.
- Select Resume Scheduled Payroll.
- Right-click on the name of the employee and then click on Revert Paycheck.
- Verify the end date of the pay period and check the bank account by which money is withdrawn and confirm the date again.
- Select Open Paycheck Detail to check every employee's paycheck details.
- Fill in all the necessary information
- Check out if it calculates the Paid Family and Medical Leave premiums.
- Now, click on Save & Close.
Revert paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop have a pretty tiny process, which plays an important role in managing your employees' financial details. In case if you lose this data, your whole financial health of the business might get interrupted. QuickBooks keeps your information always secure; make sure you keep checking all the features on the alternative days.
For more information regarding revert paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop and any other quickbooks related problems you can visit our website, Contact Payroll. We recommend you to see our website more often as we provide all the solutions related to QuickBooks. Our QuickBooks Customer Service has highly skilled professionals with ample knowledge of QuickBooks. Reach out today for queries.