You are here
How to Easily Fix QuickBooks Error 1328?
- 29 reads
QuickBooks Error 1328 get triggered while installing, updating, or repairing QuickBooks Desktop. The installing or updating errors are usually caused due to few common causes. Determining the cause of the error will help find the most effective solution to error 1328 in QuickBooks. The information given below includes the explained causes of the error and the instructions for various troubleshooting methods. Read the article till the end to know various causes and solutions to the error.
If you are having difficulty resolving the error by yourself, take the help of an Expert. Dial (844)-932-1139 and get technical assistance with troubleshooting from a QuickBooks Professional.
Recommended to Read : QuickBooks error 6069
What Triggers Error 1328 in QuickBooks?
Updating or installing errors are inevitable, which means you cannot prevent the errors as they are triggered due to uncontrollable factors. The common causes of the error are listed below:
- Corrupted Installation files.
- Partial or improper installation.
- Virus-infected Windows system file.
You cannot prevent the error from getting triggered, but you can fix the error easily. Implement the solutions given below depending on the cause of the error.
Troubleshooting Methods to Error 1328 in QuickBooks
Sometimes, outdated software can trigger the error. Make sure your Windows software is updated to the latest release. You can move on to another solution if your Windows is updated. Other solutions are provided below:
Note: Make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub app to run QuickBooks install diagnostics and the Clean Install tool.
- Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is the quickest way to resolve the error. The install diagnostic tool is specially designed to fix any issues or errors triggered at the time of installation. The steps to run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool are provided below:
- Double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it.
- Choose Installation Issues in QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Wait for the repair to complete and then turn off the system.
- Turn on the system again and try installing, updating, or repairing again to check if the error is resolved.
- Reinstall QuickBooks after using the Clean Install Tool
The clean install tool renames the old installation folder so that QuickBooks can install the clean new installation files when you again try to reinstall QuickBooks. Follow the steps given below to run the Clean install tool:
- First, uninstall QuickBooks from your computer.
- Next, choose the Installation Issues tab from the left side of the QuickBooks Tool Hub window.
- Then, select the Clean Install Tool button.
- Click Continue.
- Select OK when the error message “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location” appears on the screen.
- Finally, after the clean install is done, reinstall QuickBooks and see if the error is resolved.
This article aims to explain the cause and the solutions to QuickBooks Error 1328. The most effective solutions include running QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool or the clean install tool. If you have any doubts related to the error or the linked article, dial (844)-932-1139 and get all your answers from a QuickBooks Expert.
Add new comment