How Do I Fix QBPOS Error Code 176109: Effective Methods?
QuickBooks POS invalid product number error 176109 is a major issue that usually arises when users try to register or open the QuickBooks Point of Sale application. An error message abruptly pops up on your display that indicates Invalid Product number. The error message depicts that the product code used for the registration of the QuickBooks POS is not accurate or correct. However, several other issues may also endorse QBPOS error Code 176109. In this article, we are going to discuss this QBPOS error.
Solutions to fix QBPOS error Code 176109
Some of the effective methods to resolve QBPOS error Code 176109 are hereby mentioned.
Solution 1: Delete the contents of the POS entitlement folder and try
A) Windows 7 and Vista
1) Initially, select Open Windows Explorer by right-clicking on the Windows Start button
2) Next, select Organize and choose the option Folder & Search
3) Now, go to the View tab and then select Show hidden files and folders
4) After that, press the Ok button
5) Press Ctrl + A key to select all the files in the folder and then hit the Delete option
6) Once again open POS as well as the registration process.
B) Windows 8
1) Choose File Explorer by right-clicking the Window Start button
2) Go to the View tab and then look for the Hidden items
3) Select all the files in the folder by pressing Ctrl + A keys and then hit the Delete option.
4) Once again open POS as well as the registration process.
Solution 2: Rename WS Activity File
1) In the beginning, open your Windows Explorer by pressing Windows + E keys
2) Using the drop-down menu, select the Rename option by right-clicking WSActivity
3) Add OLD at the beginning of WSActivity and then save it
4) Now, exit Windows and perform the above steps once again.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks POS
1) The very first, uninstall QuickBooks POS
2) Next, reinstall your QuickBooks Point of Sale
3) If the error still occurs then run a repair re-installation on POS
4) Next, you need to verify both the product number as well as the license number
5) Open your Point of Sale and then register.
Hopefully, with the above-provided solutions, you can easily troubleshoot and resolve QBPOS error Code 176109. But the problem still not resolved then it is recommended then you connect with the team of experts.