How To Do Annual Tax E-filling In QuickBooks Desktop?
Filing the annual tax return can be a nightmare for many. It's a time of year when business owners feel the stress of the impending annual tax deadline and often worry that they will meet it for annual tax e-filling in QuickBooks Desktop. It doesn't have to be this way, however, and with some expert advice you can breeze through this process.
So, how do those business owners who are so cool, calm and collected remain so, and how do they manage to file in advance annual tax, and ensure that all the relevant documentation is gathered? However, It's a combination of being organized and hiring the right tax accountant or tax return specialist.
Ways to File annual tax e-filling in QuickBooks Desktop
You have to verify the status of your annual tax e-filling in QuickBooks Desktop
Payroll Enhanced subscription and the E-File forms button will no longer be given out.
You have a vigorous and the validate QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced subscription.
Before you have to E-File your forms, you must follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Firstly, verify that your subscription is active.
2) After that, you have to check that the e-filing deadline has not passed yet.
3) Some agencies have an e-filing deadline and in several days it is earlier than the normal form deadline.
4) If you are using the QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll for Accountants, be sure that you are viewing the Reporting Agent version of the form.
Check the Filing Method for forms set to E-file.
1) At the First step, In QuickBooks Desktop, you have to Open the Employees
2) After that, select the Payroll Center.
3) In the Payroll Center, you have to go to the File Forms tab.
4) At the bottom, you have to tap on the option of Other Activities list.
5) Hit on the option of Change Filing Method.
6) Now, you have to highlight the tax that you want to review.
7) Hit on the option Edit to open the Filing Methods window.
8) Tap on the Change Filing Method to E-file if required.
9) Hit on the Finish button.
10) Repeat the steps to change the Filing Method for any of the other forms, if required
11) Now, you have to tap on the option of Finish Later.
Check the Form has been reviewed
You have to review each form in QuickBooks Desktop that marks each form reviewed through the Form windows as you tap on Next button
1) Hit on the option of Check for Errors button and decide that errors are displayed at the top of the form.
2) If you are subscribed to the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced for Accountants and are filing your form as Reporting Agent, you have to check that you have chosen this option when opening the form.
3) Tap on the Submit Form button.
4) The E-File Forms button should already be there.
By going through these steps you can do annual tax e-filling in QuickBooks Desktop, and get your issue resolved.