How to Disconnect our Bank Feeds for an Account in QuickBooks Desktop?
The needs of every business are unique and there are a number of options available to fulfill the need of every business requirement. Out of all the important decisions, one can be the decision to choose the right type of accounting software and that is the desktop version or the hosted one. While using it, many individuals want to know– How to disconnect our Bank Feeds for an Account in QuickBooks Desktop? The steps to fix the issue are hereby described below.
Steps To Disconnect Bank Feeds for an Account in QuickBooks Desktop
The effective steps to disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop
Step 1: End Your Online Banking
Before you deactivate Bank Feeds in QuickBooks, you need to ensure to delete all the transactions you downloaded for the account. QuickBooks will not allow you to modify any details.
Step 2: Deactivate Bank Feeds
A) QuickBooks for Mac
1) Open the QuickBooks main menu
2) Choose the List and then click on the option of Chart of Accounts.
3) You have to select the account and then tap on the pencil icon to make all the changes.
4) Now, select Online Settings.
5) From the Download Transactions, you have to drop-down and tap on the option of nit enabled.
6) Hit on OK button to save all the changes.
B) QuickBooks Desktop for Windows
1) Open the main menu of QuickBooks.
2) Go to Lists and then hit on Chart of Accounts.
3) Hover Right-click on the account that you have to deactivate
4) Tap on Edit Account.
5) Go to the Bank Settings
6) Tap on Deactivate all online services
7) Hit on OK button to confirm.
8) Tap on Save and Close button.
Hope So! By going through these tips, you can Disconnect Bank Feeds for an account in QuickBooks Desktop. Or else, you have to contact the experts for quick help.