How to Debug QuickBooks Error C 343
If you ever come across the QuickBooks error C 343 when trying to run the QuickBooks, you receive either of the messages, “C=343” or “Filename.dll is not an executable file”. It must be annoying not being able to operate your QuickBooks Desktop. However, troubleshooting the error code C 343 in QB can easily be rectified within a few time. If you want to learn the ways to debug the problem, go through our blog below. In addition, the article also enlists the reasons behind the error.
Our QuickBooks support team is available 24*7 for you. If you have any queries related to QuickBooks Desktop error C 343, feel free to connect with one of our certified QuickBooks experts by dialing our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391
Reasons That Provoke the Error Code C 343 in QuickBooks Desktop
The problem triggers when there has been damage to the Microsoft Core XML Services DLL of your Windows operating system. Besides, it might also be missing, or you have not registered the MSXML.dll files.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 17337
Ways to Rectify QuickBooks Desktop Error C 343
In this part of the article, you will gather one of the essential info, that is, how to eliminate the error code C 343 in QB. Check out the step-by-step process to fix the issue below-
SOLUTION 1: You Need to Update the QuickBooks Desktop to the Latest Release
- Exit QuickBooks if it is in use.
- On your Windows desktop, go to the ‘Start’ button and search for ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
- Now, right-click on the icon to choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
- When the No Company Open screen appears, select the ‘Help’ tab and hit ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’.
- Next, on the ‘Options’ tab, checkmark the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox.
- At last, hit ‘Get Updates’, close the application and re-run it.
If the first solution does not fix the error, move on to the next one.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 1603
SOLUTION 2: Complete the Registration For MSXML.dll Files
For a 32 bit computer
- To access the ‘Run’ command, press ‘Windows + R’ on your keyboard.
- Type ‘Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll’and hit ‘Enter’.
- You will get a message, “DllRegisterServer in C:[Windows Folder]system32MSXML[Number].dll succeeded” after the registration completes.
- Again, open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Enter ‘Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll’ and click ‘OK’.
- If the registration gets completed, you will again receive the message- “DllRegisterServer in C:[Windows Folder]system32MSXML[Number].dll succeeded”.
- Once done, re-run your QuickBooks Desktop.
We have tried our best to provide you with the most effective troubleshooting methods to eliminate the QuickBooks Error C 343 completely. You should not face any trouble while performing any of these given solutions if followed appropriately. If the problem still displays on your screen, even after using the solutions, we suggest having a conversation with our experienced QuickBooks support team at our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : Reset QuickBooks Password