You are here
How To Deal With View My Paycheck Not Working Issue?
- 7 reads
Intuit’s view my paycheck is an important feature that enables employees to access and view their pay stubs and tax information. As an employer, you can activate view my paycheck feature in QuickBooks and save your time and efforts in sending payroll information to individual employees. Sometimes, you may encounter “view my paycheck not working” issue due to various technical reasons. In this post, we will discuss the possible reasons behind view my paycheck is not working error and fix it using relevant solutions.
How can I fix “QuickBooks view my paycheck not working” error? Give us a call on our QuickBooks error helpline number (800)-417–5147 and talk to our qualified QB experts to get immediate technical assistance.
How Do I Activate View My Paycheck?
Before we discuss the solutions to resolve the view my paycheck not working issue, let’s discuss the steps to activate view my paycheck in QuickBooks application. Before getting started with the procedure, you need to ensure that QuickBooks and payroll are updated to the latest release.
• Select Employees and then select Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
• If you are unable to find payroll cloud services option, you need to select Update Payroll Now option.
• After that, checkmark the box for View My Paycheck.
• Next, you need to verify your PIN or create a new one when you are prompted to do so.
• Click on Save Changes to proceed further.
• Once you see the confirmation box on your screen, you need to click on Return to QuickBooks option.
• In the end, upload the paychecks of your employees before employees sign up to access view my paycheck feature.
You may also read :- QuickBooks error H505
How To Fix View My Paycheck Isn’t Working Issue?
Before getting started with the troubleshooting procedure, you need to ensure that QuickBooks is updated to the latest release, and your browser is compatible and updated. To resolve the view my paycheck not working error, you need to follow the below-given solutions:
Solution 1: Open QuickBooks Workforce In Private Browser
View my paycheck not working issue in the QuickBooks application can occur if an employee fails to login into QuickBooks Workforce using a regular browser. To resolve the error, try to login using a private browser using the below-given steps:
• Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
• Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
• Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
• Safari: Command + Option + P
If the procedure doesn’t help in the error resolution, try the next troubleshooting solution.
Solution 2: Clear Your Browser’s Cache
Your browser’s cache saves the file on your computer and helps you to access a website faster when you visit it next time. However, the memory gets full gradually with the outdated files and can evoke the view my paycheck not working error. To resolve the error, you need to clear your browser’s cache.
Need Professional Assistance?
The solutions discusses in this post can help you in troubleshooting view my paycheck not working error. If you need further help in resolving the error, dial our QuickBooks error helpline number (800)-417–5147. Our experts will help you in troubleshooting view my paycheck not working error.
Related Article :- QuickBooks Data Recovery
Add new comment