You are here
How to Deal with QuickBooks Error 1935?
- 6 reads
Have you ever come across “ Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework” or “Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly” messages? Well, QuickBooks error 1935 pops up when you install .NET Framework, or QuickBooks Desktop. .NET Framework is a crucial component of Microsoft required by QuickBooks for its proper functioning. In this blog we have jotted down the primary causes of the issue along with the most effective troubleshooting methods to get rid of error 1935. Go through our detailed article until the end.
To clarify all your doubts about the QuickBooks Desktop error 1935, reach out to one of our certified professionals at our Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391
Reasons that Triggers Error Code 1935 in QuickBooks
The following could be the reasons if you face barriers while installing QuickBooks and .NET Framework-
- The anti-virus installed on your computer is causing trouble to install QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Some other program installed on your system is already using .NET Framework system files.
- The Microsoft .NET Framework is severely damaged, due to which you are unable to install QuickBooks Desktop.
Recommended To Read: QuickBooks Error 3371
Methods to Debug QuickBooks Installation Error 1935
To learn the troubleshooting methods for eliminating the error 1935 in QB Desktop, go through the solutions mentioned below-
SOLUTION 1: Use Selective Startup Mode for Installing QuickBooks Desktop
If the problem arises while installing QuickBooks, proceed with the following steps-
- On your desktop, open the ‘Run’ command by pressing ‘Ctrl + R’.
- Enter ’MSConfig’ and hit ‘OK’.
- Click the ‘General’ tab to select ‘Load system services’ and ‘Selective Startup’ option.
- Now, on the ‘Services’ tab, choose ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’.
- Click on the ‘Disable all’ option and then unselect ‘Hide all Microsoft services’.
- From the services list, you must ensure that the ‘Windows Installer’ checkbox is check-marked.
- Tap ‘OK’ and choose ‘Restart’ on the System Configuration window.
- Finally, install the QuickBooks Desktop software, and once done, set your system for the normal startup mode.
SOLUTION 2: Repair the Issues with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Exit all the applications that are running on your desktop.
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Control Panel’.
- On the following window, choose ‘Programs and Features’.
- Click ‘Uninstall a Program’ and then ‘Turn Windows features on or off’.
- From the list, select .NET Framework.
- Next, check whether the .NET Framework 4.5 checkbox is selected. If not, checkmark it, tap ‘OK’, then restart the system.
- If the .NET Framework checkbox is selected, click ‘OK’ and restart the system.
If you are new to QuickBooks, it can be challenging to deal with QuickBooks error 1935 while installing the application. For those who were looking for solutions to rectify the installation error 1935, we hope the given troubleshooting methods have helped you. In case you are encountering problems during the .NET Framework installation, try rebooting your computer. If the error still arise even after using the solutions mentioned above, we recommend having a conversation with our team of QuickBooks experts via 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended To Read: QuickBooks Error 6073
Add new comment