How Can You Print Pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop?
If you own a small business with a few employees, you want to keep things as economical as possible. At the same time formalities have to be maintained and you have to adhere to some conventions as well. One of these would be to hand over pay stubs to employees, some of whom are really going to value it a lot. However, when it comes to pay stubs you don't have to go overboard with them. It is true that if you get them ordered, you will have to do so in bulk which could prove expensive and unnecessary in the longer run. This overhead would seem quite extravagant, once you consider that there are quite a few sites online where you can find templates for these. Now, the question is- How to Print Pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop? If you want to know, how to resolve the issue, steps are hereby given below.
Tips to Print Pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
1) Open the File menu, tap on Print Form and choose Bill Payment Stubs.
2) In the Bill Payment Method drop-down menu, you have to choose- Credit Card or Check, depending on the method you select to pay the bill.
3) In the Account drop-down menu, you have to choose the appropriate bank or credit card account.
4) To list the payments from a different date range, type the beginning and the end dates in the dated fields.
5) Choose the checks for which you want to print the bill payment stubs.
6) Now, you have to note that when you choose the checks, then QuickBooks offers you the total number of Print Pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop and the corresponding total amount.
7) Tap on Ok button.
8) In the Print window, you have to tap your printer and then specify the total number of copies, and then click on Print
You can easily Print Pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop, by following all the steps. For more queries and information you can contact our quickbooks support team. They will available 24/7 for your quick assistance.