You are here
Here's a Method that will Help Resolve QuickBooks Error H303
Likewise other online accounting software, QuickBooks software also has error issues. QuickBooks error H303 is one of the most common error issues which generally occurs due to additional configuration settings while setup the communication between the two systems to share the company information. Due to this error, you may be stuck and unable to access it. In this blog, you get complete information about this error and all possible ways to fix this error.
Error code: H303
This company file is on another computer, and QuickBooks needs some help connecting.
Here’s how to fix this problem:
On the computer where the company file is located. Open the start menu, then open QuickBooks Database Server Manager. The Database Server Manager will scan your files and restore the connection.
Causes Lead To The QuickBooks Error H303
There are certain reasons which lead to this error issue, all are listed below:
- Due to incorrect or damage.ND folders.
- When the system network is not working accurately.
- Improper settings of hosting configuration.
- When firewall authentication blocked all communication operations, then this error will appear on your screen.
- Unable to access the company folders that are applicable by the IP address.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error Code H202
How To Fix QuickBooks Error H303?
To fix this error issue, we provide you all alternative solutions.
Troubleshooting #1: To repair this error, install the QuickBooks File doctor with these steps:
- Firstly, the user must sure that QuickBooks installed on the server with proper configuration.
- After getting the confirmation, run the QuickBooks File Doctor, it will automatically scan your error and fix it.
- And you are rectifying all the issues which are regarding the “QuickBooks Multi-User Hosting.”
Troubleshooting #2: Change the settings of the QuickBooks folder location
- First of all, create a new folder.
- Then you need to set and access the share the window access permission. So, you can easily access to share all the company files.
- After that, mark and copy the .qbw folder and paste the copied file into the new folder.
- And you are all set to run the company file with multi-user mode.
Troubleshooting #3: Make new settings with firewall authentication
- On your open window, click on the “control panel” and mark on the “Firewall authentication” settings.
- After that, users have to choose “Allow a program through the firewall.”
- Then go through the exception list and choose “Add Programs” and “Add QuickBooks 20xx.”
- After the completion of the whole processing and restart your QuickBooks to verify the new changes.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error Code H101
Troubleshooting #4: Check your QuickBooks settings whether it is correct or not
- First of all, open your QuickBooks in multi-user mode operation.
- Then you need to choose the selected folders on both systems.
- After that, click on the file option and go with “Utilities” and mark on the “Stop Hosting Multi-user configuration.”
- Click on “Turn on hosting” from any of the systems. Again go to the utilities then use the Host Multi-user configuration.
- In the end, restart your system on both the systems with new configuration settings.