You are here
A Handy Guide to Troubleshoot QuickBooks crashing issue
- 10 reads
QuickBooks Desktop application fulfills all business needs. But, there are some technical glitches that prompt errors in QuickBooks. Sometimes, while using the application, users come across QuickBooks crashing issue. The error mainly occurs due to a corrupted hard drive and damaged program files. It is important to fix the error as soon as possible to avoid data loss. To get detailed information on QuickBooks closes unexpectedly issue, go through the causes and troubleshooting sections of the blog below.
Unable to tackle QuickBooks crashing issue on your own? Dial our toll-free number +1 800-417-5147 and get advanced assistance from the certified QuickBooks expert’s team
Reasons why QuickBooks closes unexpectedly
Here are some possible reasons why QuickBooks keeps crashing:
1. The Windows operating system on your PC is damaged or outdated.
2. High User Account Control settings are enabled on the computer.
3. Presence of damaged QBWUSER.ini file in the QuickBooks folder.
Read more :-
Top 3 Solutions to Deal with QuickBooks Outlook crash error
Solution 1. Get the latest update of your QuickBooks program released by Intuit
1. Make sure none of your company files is open when you quit the application.
2. Then, tap the Windows key on your keyboard to open the Start menu.
3. Among the list of programs, locate the QuickBooks icon and right-click it.
4. Click the Run as administrator option, and the No Company Open window will appear.
5. From there, select the Help menu and click Update QuickBooks Desktop.
6. Click the Options menu, choose Mark All and select Save.
7. Go to the Update Now tab, ensure the Reset Update checkbox is selected and click the Get Updates button.
Solution 2. Get QB Tool Hub and put Quick Fix my Program to use
1. Close all open company files and then quit QuickBooks Desktop.
2. From the browser, get the setup file of the latest QuickBooks Tool Hub version and save it to a location you can easily find.
3. Double-click to open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file and follow the steps that prompt on the screen.
4. Select the agree to the terms and conditions checkbox to install the tool hub successfully on your PC.
5. When the install completes, go to your desktop, and double-click the icon to open the tool hub.
6. From there, choose the Program Problems tab and click Quick Fix my Program.
7. When the repair completes, start QuickBooks, and log in to the company file.
Solution 3. Try restoring the company file
1. In QuickBooks, move to the File menu and choose Open or Restore Company.
2. Click Restore a backup copy, select Next and then Local Backup.
3. Scroll the Look In drop-down and pick a location to the backup file.
4. From the folder, choose the backup file with the .qbb extension and select Open.
5. Scroll the Save in the drop-down and pick a location where you want to save the restored file.
6. Next, enter a name in the File name field and click Save.
It’s time to end our blog on QuickBooks crashing error. This blog has covered the most effective resolutions to eliminate the issue. If you need any help, connect with the QuickBooks technical support team by dialing our toll-free number +1 800-417-5147.
Related article :-
Add new comment