You are here
Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a (Can't Load Library/DLL)
Get to know all about the fixation of Error 80029c4a when opening QuickBooks desktop:
No matter how amazing the software is, some or the other technical snags are most probable to occur. The same theory works in the case of QuickBooks desktop. This software manages the invoices, finances, billing for the organizations, and more, making it a very reliable software. Even though it is a very powerful software known for its amazing features, it is not immune to error. Technical occurrences or human action often lead to error messages popping up on the user’s screen, which stalls the business operations.
At times, few users can easily fix them by following the error guides available on the internet or the in-built feature in the software often fixes the errors too. But if the error is complex, you need to seek assistance from the experts by ringing us a call at given number +1-855-603-0490.. A very common error about which we will be discussing in this article is QuickBooks error 80029c4a, which occurs while launching the software. The below listed can be the error messages as pops-up on the desktop screen, when error 80029c4a occurs:
n the recent days, many QB users have reported that they are getting an error message: (QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Error loading type library/DLL can’t load a dynamic link library DLL) when they tried to open their QuickBooks. In this article, we are going to discuss about this error and also know the best possible ways to troubleshoot this error.
Problem: there was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file “name of your company file:
Error Code 80029c4a
Description: Error loading type library/DLL.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is an unexpected error that mainly occurs when a user try to open QuickBooks or a company file. Also this error can occur when a company file has been damaged or corrupted. This error is also known as a run-time error and it is caused due to many factors. Know the possible causes as well as troubleshooting steps below.
Symptoms of Error Code 80029c4a in QuickBooks
Let’s start with the possible reasons behind to this error.
- Windows runs slow or sluggishly.
- It Crashes the active program window.
- System “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
- Your computer system regularly collapses with Error 80029C4A
- Windows responds slowly to computer mouse or key-board input.
- Error Code 80029c4a may appear throughout during the program installation.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
- The QuickBooks desktop file/files are corrupted, missing, or damaged.
- This error code generally occurs when a company file has been corrupted or unable to locate when users try to open their software.
- Your antivirus defender has incorrectly marked a QB Desktop file as being infected with several Trojans or Malicious.
- There is an corruption in Windows registry.
- An Incomplete Installation of QuickBooks Pro software.
- Error Code 80029c4a takes place while Windows startup or shutdown, or perhaps during the installation of the Windows operating system.
- QuickBooks component doesn’t start properly or the DLL files are missing or corrupted.
We hope you found this article helpful. If still facing QuickBooks error 80029c4a after performing these steps then feel hassle-free to connect with our U.S Based accounting experts at our QuickBooks enterprise support number i.e. +1-855-603-0490. We will be pleased to help you. Feel free to get in touch with our technical support team any time.