You are here
Efficient Steps to Convert QuickBooks Online to Desktop
Many small firms utilize QuickBooks, a reliable accounting program, on a global scale. Handling the finances, maintaining the sales records, and managing employee funds, among other things, aids in all the crucial daily responsibilities of a business. There are several QuickBooks variations, including QuickBooks Online Plus or Premier and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. One variation function better than the other for a specific enterprise. This article is for you if you wish to convert QuickBooks Online to Desktop. In order to make your move from QuickBooks Online to Desktop as seamless as possible, we've provided you with step-by-step instructions in this blog post on how to do it.
Do you require assistance in converting QuickBooks Online to Desktop? Contact us at 1.855.738.2784 to get in touch with one of our QuickBooks specialists.
How to Convert QuickBooks Online to the Desktop version?
To export and convert your QuickBooks Online data to the Desktop, follow these steps:-
You May To Read Also: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error H303
1.For the migration tool to be downloaded, log into QuickBooks Online.
After getting the QuickBooks Desktop downloaded, execute these steps:-
- Use your Intuit login information to access QuickBooks Online in a web browser.
- Replace export qbo data to qbdt with whatever follows /app/ in the URL, and then press Enter.
- The Export Overview Window will appear; read it, then choose to Get Started.
- To download the QuickBooks Desktop migration tool, select Download Tool as the primary action.
- Install it when the download is complete, then select Next.
- After reviewing the licensing agreement's conditions, click Accept, then select Next.
- Select the Complete option as the setup type and then click Next.
- Finally, select the Finish option after selecting Install.
2.In QuickBooks Online, choose and get the data ready for export.
Get the data ready for export with these steps:-
- You will see the Prepare to export window in QuickBooks Online. Click Continue.
- Choose the data file that you want to export and finally select Continue.
- You'll observe an option to Find out about the restrictions on data conversion for QuickBooks Desktop. Read it to learn what you can export and what you cannot. Select Continue.
- Enter your name and email address for the migration confirmation email contact. Select Continue.
- Wait for the email confirmation before closing the email confirmation window.
- Select Continue when you are on the Prepare to export page. On the 'Prepare to Export' screen that appears, click Continue.
- Repeat the identical selections you chose before on the Select the data page. Select Continue.
- On the Exporting from QuickBooks Online screen, select Continue to Download.
- Click Continue after selecting Download QBXML file.
- Make sure QuickBooks Desktop is open to the No Company Open screen. If you have an open company, choose Close Company under File.
Finally, use the QuickBooks Desktop Migration tool to import the downloaded QBXML File to QuickBooks Desktop.
This is how you can efficiently convert QuickBooks Online to Desktop. We advise you to analyze your requirements for QuickBooks so that you can make a choice among its different versions. If you still have problems while making the switch, you can get technical assistance from our QuickBooks experts by giving us a call at 1.855.738.2784.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve