You are here
Effective Steps to Resolve Quickbooks Application With Revoked Certificate Issue
Are you encountering the error QuickBooks application with revoked certificate? Are you concerned about the QuickBooks application certificate? You can stop worrying as Accounting Error Solution is here to help you with the easiest DIY steps.
Steps to Resolve Quickbooks Application With Revoked Certificate Issue
This error usually occurs when users try syncing QuickBooks with any other application. The user may also face such an issue when the QuickBooks connector needs an update or a third-party digital certificate has expired. Follow the steps below to resolve QuickBooks application with revoked certificate:
A. Step 1
- Start the QuickBooks web connector app from Windows Start Menu.
- To find out the software version, look on the top of the program panel.
- Also, try to find the About option in the software menu on top.
- If you see that the program needs updating, kindly download the update from Intuit website and install it.
B. Step 2
You need to make sure that the 3rd party digital signature is valid or not. Follow these steps:
- Right-click on the app’s icon and then click on Open File Location.
- Inside the software installation folder, right-click on App.exe (example) and select Properties.
- Now, go to the Digital Signatures pane.
- Highlight the name of the signer and then click on Details.
- Select the View Certificate option available on the General tab.
- If the dates show expired, you need to contact the IT helpdesk to get a valid digital signature.
- You can also contact the QuickBooks support team of Accounting Error Solution.
- Now, select OK and close the window.
By following the above steps you should be able to resolve the QuickBooks application with revoked certificate. For any questions or issues regarding the QuickBooks application certificate, you can contact the Accounting Error Solution support or visit the website for more troubleshooting steps.