You are here
Effective Guidebook to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 6129 0
QuickBooks is a leading software tool that has made some groundbreaking innovations in the industry of automated accounting solutions. Moreover, it has vast popularity in middle to small-sized businesses owing to its useful tools and 24*7 technical support for its customers. However, some problems like QuickBooks error 6129 0 hinder the productivity of its users and their tight schedules. It occurs when the user tries to access the company file or create a new one. The error message reads the error code and “Database connection verification failure”. More on its causes and solutions are given below.
Are you tired of getting the errors and bugs every time at the rush hour of the day? Evade the problem immediately by calling on the helpline number (844)-932-1139 and get an expert on the line anytime.
Recommended to Read :
Reasons causing the company file error 6129 0 in QuickBooks
QuickBooks 2018 error code 6129 0 can be instigated due to a number of things. Some of them are written below.
- The anti-virus is refraining the QuickBooks processes from carrying out the user command.
- The network data file is corrupted or damaged.
- The user is not logged in as the admin of the computer.
- The user is trying to reach to a company file located on a different domain in the network.
However, these causes can be dealt with if the solution is rock solid and fixes the root cause of the issue. More on that is given in the next segment.
What are the steps needed to be taken to get rid of the QuickBooks error 6129 0?
If you are getting the QuickBooks company file error 6129 0 on your computer system, follow the solutions mentioned below.
Solution- 1: Rename the Network Data File
The network data file plays an essential role in communication between workstations and the company file. If it is damaged, you need to recreate it by following the steps mentioned below.
- Navigate to the folder containing QuickBooks company file and open it.
- Now locate the corresponding network file with extension .ND.
- Right-click on the .ND file and select Rename option.
- Add .CBW at the end of the file name and press Enter.
Once you open the company file, QuickBooks will automatically create a new .ND file.
Solution- 2: Clear the Unnecessary Junk from the Computer
The accumulated temporary files can house virus or malware that could cause the error to pop-up. Follow the steps mentioned below to efficiently remove such junk files.
- Go to Start menu and type command in the search box.
- Now hold Ctrl + Shift keys together and press enter.
- Click Yes in the Permission dialogue box that will appear.
- Enter cleanmgr in the black box that appears next and press Enter.
- Select the checkboxes of the junk files you want to clean out and click OK.
Restart your computer and try to update QuickBooks again.
Here comes the end of our blog on QuickBooks error 6129 0. We hope you find every answer you are looking for in this written piece. However, if you still have an unanswered query, call on the toll-free number (844)-932-1139 and get immediate support for your problem.