You are here
Easy-To-Use Troubleshooting Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 1904
- 20 reads
Accounting software QuickBooks can be the premium choice and absolute solution when you ask for finance maintenance. But when it comes to errors and bugs in the software, users may get annoyed. The QuickBooks error 1904 is quite common for users while accessing their QuickBooks application and installing QB company files. If you are searching for some easy-to-use and effective troubleshooting solutions, this blog post can be your helping hand. Continue reading it and learn more about this error.
Want to get rid of this error with professional help from QuickBooks experts? If yes, we are just a call away! Contact us at 1.855.738.2784 and let the error be fixed professionally.
The QuickBooks error 1904 may arrive unexpectedly during early QuickBooks file installation or up-gradation. With the error, your system may get unstable, or your important company files may go misplaced from the database. That’s why do not overlook this installation error and process the troubleshooting methods to fix it.
The Prominent Causes Of QuickBooks Installation Error 1904
- If you have installed or installing a new Windows operating system
- The damaged QuickBooks installer file can also be the reason triggering error code 1904.
- When you upgrade the QuickBooks Desktop application version causing damage to the registry entries.
- Interruption of Windows third-party or any security application programs in your QuickBooks installation.
- No permission for Windows installation.
Recommended to read - QuickBooks Error 1603
How To Troubleshoot The QuickBooks Installation Error 1904?
Solution 1 - Change Your Windows Accounting Settings
- Start by clicking on the Windows start button on the keyboard.
- Go to the search bar and enter CMD
- Right-click on the CMD run icon in the options list and click on Run as admin.
- Type the “net user administrator/active:yes” in the command window and click on Enter.
- Now, quite the command window.
- Go to the Windows start menu and select Sign out.
- Now move to the Account labeled as the administrator and try to log in.
- After this, press the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to opt for switching the user to Windows 8.
- Press the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys and go for the Default admin account icon.
- Now, re-install QuickBooks and sign out by opening the Windows start menu.
- Sign out from the admin account and then sign in to the usual user account.
- Open the Windows start menu and go to the search bar to type CMD, right-click on CMD run icon, and select Run as admin.
- Now, finally, in the command window, type Net user admin/ active:no and press Enter.
Now open QuickBooks with your regular account.
Solution 2 - By Repairing Your Current QuickBooks Installation
- First, close QuickBooks in the first place.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose the option that says Programs.
- Continue by choosing the Programs and Features option.
- Click on Uninstall and then Next.
- Choose the radio button to repair your data and click Next.
- Click on Finish once you finish the task.
Read Also - QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Solution 3 - Download The Missing Updates
- Click on the Start icon
- Navigate to the search bar and type Windows Update
- Click on check for the Updates and look for available Windows updates
- Now install the awaiting updates
- After the installation is over, restart your system.
The Finishing Lines!
We believe these troubleshooting solutions may fix the QuickBooks error 1904 and help you avoid further issues and bugs related to the error. Still, if you are unable to deal with the error and want professional experts to solve the error, get in touch with our team today! Contact us at 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also - QuickBooks Error 2000
Add new comment