Easy Solutions To Rectify QuickBooks Error 6000 80
At times, when you try to open or create your QuickBooks company file, you may end up with QuickBooks Error 6000 80. When it occurs, it restricts your access to your company records and thus, hampers your work. Several other reasons trigger this error as well. And thus, you need to fix the error code 6000 80 at the earliest. One of the primary reasons is the inability of QuickBooks to communicate with the file located on the server. Through this blog, we will discuss the possible causes and some of the effective troubleshooting steps.
Facing QuickBooks Company File Error 6000 80 and need immediate assistance to eliminate it? Get in touch with our experts by placing a call on our Toll-Free Number +1(855)-856-0053.
What Are the Main Reasons That Promote QuickBooks Desktop Error 6000 80?
Here, we have mentioned some of the major reasons that may bring forth the error code 6000 80 in QuickBooks:
- Corrupt or partial installation of the QuickBooks Desktop application can evoke QuickBooks Error 6000 80.
- Unauthorized server and thus, you are unable to access your financial records
- The file size is way too large.
- Intuit error code 6000 80 occurs when you store the data file over a network instead of local storage.
- When QuickBooks fails to communicate with the file that you have stored on the host server
- The QuickBooks company file is damaged.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80?
Here, we have mentioned some of the effective resolution methods that will help you fix QuickBooks Error 6000 80:
Solution 1: Copy Files to Local C Drive
Follow the below-given steps to copy your company file to the local hard drive storage:
- Firstly, copy the QuickBooks Company (.QBW) file or QuickBooks Backup (.QBB) File to the local C drive.
- After that, restore the backup or update the QuickBooks company file.
- Once the issue is fixed, you must copy the file that you have restored/updated back to its original location.
If Error 6000 80 in QuickBooks persists even after following the above solution, you can proceed to the next one.
Solution 2: Try to Fix Error 6000 80 Manually While Opening the Company File
Follow the below-given steps if you want to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 80 manually:
- Make sure to have sufficient permissions to access the company file.
- Fix the data integrity issues by running a file scan.
- Move the company file to the Desktop and try to open it from the new location to check if the location of the company file is damaged.
- However, to check if the company file is damaged, try to open a different file.
- Look for the discrepancies between the QuickBooks company file and your Firewall security settings.
Need Technical Assistance!
We hope the resolution methods mentioned in this blog would have helped you fix QuickBooks error 6000 80 without any hassle. If you need any further assistance, we suggest you to give us a call on our Toll-Free Number +1(855)-856-0053.