You are here
Easy & Effective Steps to Rectify the QuickBooks Error 15102
- 6 reads
When QuickBooks Desktop is unable to establish a secure connection with the network, the QuickBooks error 15102 pops up. Apart from the network connectivity issues, there can be a few other reasons why the error occurs. If you are encountering the QuickBooks error 15102, you need to address it on a priority basis. The error can prevent you from updating your QuickBooks application. In this article, we are going to discuss the error code along with its reasons and solutions.
If you are unable to understand the steps or resolve the error on your own, you can reach out to us at 1-855-856-0042 for immediate assistance from our support team.
Why Does the QuickBooks Update Error 15102 Occur?
The QuickBooks error code 15102 can occur due to the following factors –
- If your internet connection is incorrectly set up, the error code 15102 can occur.
- Network time-out error can also result in QuickBooks error.
- Windows firewall is blocking QuickBooks from establishing a connection.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 6000 83
Addressing the QuickBooks Error Message 15102 Effectively
To resolve the QuickBooks error 15102, follow the steps given below –
Step 1. Install Recent Available Updates and Upgrade Your QB Application
The QuickBooks updates need to be installed in order to resolve the QuickBooks error code 15102.
- Open QuickBooks and go to the QuickBooks Help menu to select the Update QuickBooks Desktop option.
- From the Update Now tab, select the Reset Updates option and click on Get Updates.
- Once done, restart QuickBooks and click on the Install Now button to install the recent updates.
Step 2. Configure Your Internet Connection and Edit the Internet Settings
You need to ensure that the internet connection is correctly setup to address the QuickBooks update error 15102
- From the QuickBooks Help tab, click the Internet Connection Setup option and select the Use my Computer’s Internet Connection Settings option.
- Once done, hit Next and click on Done to try to install QuickBooks updates again and check the status of the error code.
Step 3. Use the Windows Startup Mode and Run QuickBooks Updates
Use the Windows safe mode to run QuickBooks and eliminate the error code 15102 in QuickBooks.
- Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R and type msconfig to search it.
- Hit OK and press Enter to access the Windows System Configuration window.
- Go to the Boot tab and select Safe Boot from the available boot options.
- Click on Apply and OK to save the above-made changes and perform a system restart.
- Once done, run the updates again and check if you are able to update your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Switch back to the Windows Normal mode once you are done with the troubleshooting process.
The QuickBooks error 15102 can be easily eliminated with the help of the steps provided above. If the error code persists, you can call us at 1-855-856-0042 and get the error fixed with assistance from our team of experts.
You may also read; Robust strategy to terminate QuickBooks Error 1603 quickly!
Add new comment