Document Required for New Zealand Student Visa
Indian students who want to study in New Zealand can avail this opportunity by fulfilling the basic requirements of a student visa. There are different types of student visas for New Zealand, and it depends upon your program of study and the tenure you want to spend in New Zealand.
Documents Required for the New Zeleand Student Visa
• A passport with the expiry of three months of your stay in New Zealand.
• The letter of acceptance from the New Zealand education institution which has complete details and the duration of the program you are attending.
• You should carry your student-visa application form.
• The applicant must show proof of funds which states that you have an adequate amount of funds to pay the tuition fees as well as to take care of your living expenses.
• The International students coming from India must have a mandatory health checkup. For this, they have a panel of doctors and the applicant should make an appointment before they commence the formalities of the application.
• The candidates coming from foreign countries to study in New Zealand require to submit their chest X-ray certificate.
• The aspirant must show two passport size recently clicked photographs, which should not be larger than 4MB to upload. Apart, from this, the photographs should have a plain white background, normal facial expressions, no headgear unless it is in your religion.
• The applicant should not bear any criminal record. Therefore, you need to submit a clean police verification record.
• You also need to have a personal interview session at the New Zealand embassy.
Meet our New Zealand study Visa experts and get detailed information regarding courses, eligibility criteria, admission process, and visa application.