A Comprehensive Guide on QuickBooks Error OL 301
QuickBooks is a prominent software when it comes to managing the accounts and finances of a business. It has proven to be one of the best applications by the users. It even offers different services to the customers as well. One of them is that you can link your QB account with your bank account to keep all your crucial data synced and secure. However, sometimes due to some glitches, users might face problems accessing their bank accounts. They come across different errors, like QuickBooks error OL 301. Read this article in detail to learn the methods of debugging the error successfully.
You must directly contact one of our professionals if you cannot resolve the error OL 301 in QB through 1.800.579.0391.
What are the Reasons Behind Encountering the Error Message OL 301 in QuickBooks Desktop?
Are you trying to identify why you are incurring this error? To make your confusion clear, we have mentioned the causes of the error. Go through the enlisted reasons-
- The bank details saved in your QuickBooks Desktop are not accurate.
- There is a probability that your company file has been corrupted.
- The server of your bank is down.
- You have not provided the correct login credentials while signing in to your online bank account.
Move on to the next section to overcome the error quickly.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 6150 1006
Easy Troubleshooting Methods to Get Rid of QuickBooks Desktop Error Code OL 301
Is QB error OL 301 troubling you again and again? Are you looking for solutions that would eliminate the issue instantaneously and completely? You must check out the steps given below and perform them carefully-
SOLUTION 1: Make a Test Data File and Then Check for the Bank Connections
- The first step involves making a test data file so that you can figure out if there is an issue with your QB or bank.
- For that, open your QuickBooks Desktop and go to the ‘File’ menu.
- Click ‘New Company’ and then hit the ‘Express Start’ or ‘Start Setup’ options.
- The ‘Setup’ windows will appear where you must provide all the necessary details.
- Hit ‘Create Company’, the ‘Start Working’.
- If doing this does not help, try to fix your bank connection. Disable the bank feeds and then turn it on again.
- After that, move to the ‘Lists’ tab and hit ‘Chart of Accounts’.
- Choose ‘Include inactive’ from the menu.
- Now, disable the bank feeds for all active and inactive accounts.
- Once done, exit the application and re-run it.
- Finally, enable the bank feeds.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Desktop Error 1603
SOLUTION 2: Make Use of Rebuilt Tool to Verify the Company Data
- Run your QuickBooks Desktop and move to the ‘File’ tab.
- Click ‘Utilities’ and hit on the ‘Rebuild Data’.
- In the following window, choose ‘OK’ and proceed with the instructions prompted on the screen.
- The tool will identify all the issues and fix them accordingly.
- After it is done, hit ‘OK’.
- Again, go to the ‘File’ menu and select the ‘Utilities’ option.
- Tap on ‘Verify Data’ to eliminate any problem related to your data.
- At last, click ‘OK’.
We believe by now, you must have rectified the QuickBooks error OL 301 efficiently by taking reference from this blog. However, if the problem still comes up, do not hesitate to connect with our technical assistance team at 1.800.579.0391.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Display Issues