You are here
Can I change my Air Canada flight for free? - Policy & Fees
- 3 reads
How Do I change my Air Canada Flight Ticket?
You can go through the below-mentioned method to make changes to your air Canada flight ticket details.
- You need to open the Air Canada official site.
- After that, please move to the manage booking tab and click on it.
- Enter your booking reference number and last name, then click continue.
- A list of flights will be displayed on the screen; select your suitable flight and click the flight change button.
- At last, you can make necessary changes to your flight ticket and receive confirmation messages on your registered email id.
How Much Does it Cost to Change Dates on Air Canada?
The flight change fees are from 75$ to 400$ based on the type of flight ( domestic and international ). The fees may vary according to the type of route you have chosen.
Does Air Canada allow flight changes?
Yes, Air Canada allows flight changes to all the classes except basic economy, which can be done up to 2 hours before the flight departure.
How can I Reschedule my flight without fees?
Yes, you can reschedule your flight without fees if you apply for it within five days from the date of flight departure.
How many times can you change flights with Air Canada?
Air Canada allows their passengers to make changes unlimited times, but you need to pay a fare difference every time you make modifications.
If you have a question, Can I change my Air Canada flight? Then the answer is available with the customer service executive; you can connect via the toll-free number 1 (888) 247-2262.
Add new comment