You are here
Best ways to tackle QuickBooks EXEAdapter error 61686
- 8 reads
QuickBooks is an advanced accounting and bookkeeping software which is designed to offer ample benefits to its users in terms of managing their finances accurately, creation of invoices, etc. Despite QB being the best, errors and issues are likely to occur. Here we are discussing about QuickBooks EXEAdapter error 61686which is caused when the Microsoft .NET Framework is missing on the user’s system.
With the help of this blog, we are going to discuss all the relevant information relating to QuickBooks EXEAdapter error 61686. Hence, you are suggested to follow the article till the end for perfect solutions
What does QuickBooks EXEAdapter error 61686 mean?
As mentioned above, the error takes place either due to damaged or missing .NET Framework. The error will eventually discontinue or terminate the installation process and the user will not be able to proceed in installing the latest release of the software. S
The error is hence, indicated with a message stating ‘sorry something is wrong with the installation process. EXEAdapter error: InstallExe method received the system error from creating process’.
Recommended To Read : How To Fix QuickBooks Data Migration Services
What are the possible causes for the error to take place?
There could possibly be one or more reasons for the error to take place while one more apparent amongst them seems to be a corrupt or damaged .NET Framework. Here are some key reasons/causes for such error conditions to arise:
1. Due to an outdated version of .NET Framework in use.
2. Due to windows being affected with an unexpected malware or virus attack
3. Due to accidental deletion of Framework .XML files from the system
What are the best possible ways of alleviating the error?
Here are a number of methods to choose from, in accordance to the reason of error caused:
First solution: reinstallation of .NET Framework on your system:
1. Press windows and R to open the run box
2. When the run box appears, type ‘appwiz.cpl’
3. Under the list of programs click on .NET Framework
4. Now, uninstall the current version
5. Once done, restart PC
6. Go to programs and features click on add/remove
7. Click on .NET Framework and check mark the first and second options
8. Once done, restart PC
Second solution: make use of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool:
1. Download QB diagnostic tool
2. Open the download folder in your system
3. Follow the onscreen instructions till the installation process completes
4. Ensure to close all the active programs
5. Now, run the tool till the process ends.
6. Once done, restart PC
Third solution: reinstallation of QuickBooks using the clean install tool:
1. Download QuickBooks clean install tool
2. From the downloaded link, click on quickbookscleaninstallutility.exe
3. Click on accept and choose the version of QuickBooks in use
4. Click on continue and select OK
Also Read This Blog : QuickBooks Error 1612: A Detailed & Effective Technical Guide
With the help of this article, we have made an attempt to offer you with all the necessary details to get rid of QuickBooks EXEAdapter error 61686. In case you are unable to perform the steps on your own, then you can reach out to our team of experts via ( 1-855-856-0042)
Source Code : https://watsonerica936.wixsite.com/24bookkeepingservice/post-1/best-ways...
Add new comment