Best Ways to Resolve Quickbooks Error PS033
QuickBooks extends many professional features that help enterprises to better operate their payroll and accounting processes. However, there is one error that troubles the users which is QuickBooks Error PS033. QuickBooks Error 30159 is another critical error. When you want to resolve PS033 QuickBooks Error, follow this technical guide.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error PS033
Users can fix the PS033 QuickBooks Error in the following ways. Additionally, for QuickBooks Error 30159, you can review the technical article from Contact Payroll.
A. Resolution One for QuickBooks Error PS033
1. You have to procure the latest payroll tax chart from Intuit’s website. Intuit brings the latest editions and patches frequently.
2. Start the QuickBooks Payroll app and select Employees.
3. Then, you have to click on Get Payroll Updates.
4. You can now see two update opportunities. Now, select Download entire payroll update.
5. Then, just click on the Update option.
B. Resolution Two for PS033 QuickBooks Error
1. QuickBooks CPS folder houses important files. Renaming it could also resolve the QuickBooks Error PS033.
2. Now access this link C:\Program Files\Intuit\.
3. You should now see a QuickBooks folder with a specific edition code. You need to access the folder.
4. Then, look for the folder Components. Now, double-click on it to find the Payroll folder.
5. When inside the Payroll folder, you should find the CPS folder.
6. Perform a single-click on the CPS folder and rename the folder by right-clicking.
7. You could rename it to CPSOLD.
8. Now, try to update the payroll tax chart again.
9. The issue should now show resolved and you can enjoy using QuickBooks.
This informative guide of QuickBooks from the Contact Payroll technical team demonstrates to you how to fix QuickBooks Error PS033. You can regularly visit the Contact Payroll website to get more troubleshooting guides.