Best way to set up direct deposit in Quickbooks Desktop
Quickbooks is quite tricky to use, but when it comes to Quickbooks direct deposit setup is pretty feasible. If you are using QuickBooks desktop instead of an online payroll plan, you can finish most of the process on the same day except for the verification of the account.
Quickbooks direct deposit setup also depends on a factor which is at which you step you are in the process of setting up your payroll account. You have to finish the process as quickly as possible before you start with Quickbooks direct deposit setup.
Follow the steps for a successful Quickbooks direct deposit setup:
- Go to the Settings icon and click on Payroll Settings.
- Under the Payroll settings, select Direct Deposits.
- Give a review about what you would require for Quickbooks direct deposit setup, and then select Yes!
- Fill in the information for Employer Bank Account and Account’s Principal Officer.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, you would receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org prodding you to verify your information. Once you see that the information is verified, you would receive another e-mail confirming your pre-authorized debits.
- In case if you do not get the confirmation e-mail, reach out to Quickbooks Customer support.
Make sure you follow all the steps, and most importantly, fill in all the information carefully and don’t forget to verify them because sometimes invalid information can cause an issue, and results would be the complete failure of the process.
If you are a user of Quickbooks Desktop Payroll, the process for Quickbooks direct deposit setup remains the same as online Quickbooks Payroll. You can also reach Quickbooks Customer Service if you still fail to make your Quickbooks direct deposit setup.