You are here
All-in-one explanatory guide to QuickBooks Data Recovery
Users of QuickBooks make sure their crucial data is routinely backed up so they can restore it in the event of an accidental loss or corruption. The most effective approach to complete the "QuickBooks Data Recovery" procedure, which is used to recover crucial data, is to use the "QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery" option. The Pro, Premier, and Enterprise editions of the QB program have this capability, which will make it simple for you to recover lost data.
Do you need the best help possible with the QuickBooks Data Recovery procedure? Contact our QB Experts Team by dialing +1 855-948-3646
Requirements you must meet to try QuickBooks Desktop Data Recovery
Before beginning the QuickBooks Desktop Data Recovery procedure, you must confirm that the following prerequisites are met:-
- In order to guarantee successful data recovery, the system's QuickBooks Desktop must be upgraded to the most recent version.
- 1.5 Gigabytes is the maximum file size allowed for Auto Data Recovery (ADR).
Read more :- QuickBooks File Doctor Not Working
Easy data recovery in QuickBooks is ensured by a reliable process.
For straightforward data recovery in QuickBooks, the step-by-step procedure described below must be followed:-
Use the original .tlg file and the business filing's ADR version to obtain all the transactions.
In order to obtain all the transactions:-
- You must first and foremost create a new folder on your Windows Desktop and give it a respectable name, such as "QBTOPFOLDER."
- Right after that, locate the ".TLG" file (Transaction Log File) by accessing the location where the business file folder is kept and then clicking on it to open it. Then, you must use the right-click menu to pick the "Copy" option to create a copy of the .TLG file.
- In order to paste the copied ".TLG" file into the "QBTOPFOLDER," you must first open the "QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery" folder. From there, you can copy the ".QBW.adr" file by opening the "QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery" folder.
- Move the copied ".QBW.adr" file to the "QBTOPFOLDER" after that, and then use the right-click menu to select the "Rename" option to change the file's name by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
- Simply remove the ".adr" from the end of the .QBW.adr file's name at this crucial stage. Then, use the QB Desktop program to view the business file saved in the "QBTOPFOLDER" folder.
- Additionally, you may examine the data file's integrity using the "Verify Data" tool, and if it is flawless, you can move it to the original corporate file folder.
Utilize the ADR versions of the Transaction Log File and Company File to recover your data.
In order to recover your data:-
- To view the ".QBW.adr" and .TLG.adr files within the "QuickBooksAutoDataRecovery" folder, you must first create a new folder on the Desktop and give it a valid name, such as "QBNEWBOTFOLDER," just like in the earlier method.
- The '.QBW.adr' and .TLG.adr files should now be copied, and they can be pasted into the 'QBNEWBOTFOLDER' folder on the Windows Desktop with ease.
- To access the data file from the QB program, you must first right-click on both of these files and select the "Rename" option. Then, you must remove the ".adr" extension from both of the file names.
- In order to move the data file to the corporate file folder, run the "Verify Data" program last to ensure its integrity.
In order to do "QuickBooks Data Recovery" with ease, you must make sure that the procedure given above is appropriately applied. To speak with our QB Professionals Team for more assistance, call +1 855-948-3646.
Related article :- QuickBooks Corrupted File Repair