Accept And Process Payments With Quickbooks Point Of Sale
Do Referral Payment, Straight in QuickBooks POS. Accept nearly all payment forms right in POS. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a strong payments alternative. It allows you to process customer transactions immediately, monitor inventory, and even more. Here, we will explain to you the way you can accept payment with QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Step 1: Connect your QuickBooks Point of Sale program to QuickBooks Payments
Remember, you do not necessarily require a QuickBooks Payments account to accept payment with QuickBooks Point of Sale. If you join your accounts to your own point of purchase system, you receive a couple additional charge card and payment choices.
1) In your point of purchase system, go to the File menu and then choose Setup Interview.
2) Select the Upgrades tab.
3) Select Yes for"do you want to accept debit and credit cards?" .
4) Select Sign in and enter your own QuickBooks Payments data.
5)From the Payments Preferences section, choose Edit settings.
6) Select the Accept debit/ATM card payments checkbox. If you would like to let tips, pick Permit my client to include advice on credit card payments.
7) Review another settings choices.
8) When you are ready, select Done.
Step 2: Process customer payments
Now you are ready to make earnings and accept customer payments:
1) In your point of selling home display, select Create a Sale.
2) Scan the merchandise or choose Scan or input item info and add the goods or services .
3) Your system automatically adjusts the entire sum due from the Charge area. Correct the quantity if you want to.
4) Select a payment system. Select Credit button for credit cards. Notice: The Debit button is not available until you put in the PIN pad.
5) In the Event That You selected Credit or Debit, pick how you would like to process your payment:
⦁ Select Swipe and then swipe the credit card.
⦁ Select Manual to input the credit card on the monitor.
⦁ Select PIN pad then enter the debit card number in your PIN pad.
⦁ Select Voice in case your client is paying on the telephone.
6) When you are done, pick Authorize Now.
7) Select a Save option to save your reception.
This article will help you to know how to accept payment with quickbooks point of sale. If you have any other query and issues you can contact to the quickbooks customer service staff for quick assistance.