Proven Natural Methods Besides Headache Relief Balm
What causes headaches? Is a headache a disease? Which is the Best Ayurvedic Headache Relief Balm? How To Get Rid of It Quickly? These are the general question arise in anybody’s mind who experiences throbbing pain or a headache suddenly and the person feels in a state of discomfort and searches out options for immediate relief.
What is a Headache?
In most of the cases, it’s just a symptom. A symptom arised due to cold, stress, work pressure, swollen sinuses or the wrong number of your glasses! It may be due to some serious condition also but such cases are few and most importantly, cases with brain complications show several other symptoms also besides a mere headache. So, in case you get a normal headache, stop worrying about it and search for Ayurvedic headache relief balm, much until it gets too serious with regular symptoms.
Causes of Headaches
Largely headaches are caused by stress that has become an integral part of our lives today. Headache is due to insufficient blood flow in the parts of the brain. This may be due to obstructions in that area of head i.e. sufficient blood is not available or blood does not carry sufficient energy. The other major cause that leads to the headache is cold and congestion. While cold is caused by a virus, it’s the congestion that affects your sinuses. (Sinuses are the cavities that lay on both sides of your nose and also in your forehead.) When there’s congestion led by cold, the resultant cough fills these cavities and when these cavities are filled to the brim, they lead to pain. It’s generalized pain in and around your sinuses, which radiates to your head. The result? A dull and throbbing headache! There are several other causes of headache. Some are serious while others are not so serious.
Hence there are multiple factors that can lead to a headache. Apart from Over- The counter –medicines, you must take care of the following natural and proven methods with zero effects that will substantially protect you from unwanted headaches and many Ayurveda blogs mention about these habits:
- Always cover your eyes with a good-quality pair of sunglasses & your head with a comfortable cap/hat, whenever you go out in the sun.
- Eat something at your fixed and routine times and feed your stomach at regular intervals to eradicate the ill-effects of bile & prevents headaches.
- Do not awake till late at night. Ideally, 8 hrs. Of sleep is desirable. Also, try to stick to your daily routine.
- Keep stress as low as possible. Try your best & then, accept the results coolly. Worrying unnecessarily beyond your control is an invitation to migraine headaches.
- Have more fruits, salads, nuts & other natural foods. Avoid processed/non-veg./fried foods, or consume as little as possible.
- For mental calm and peace do meditation (focus on breathing) and yoga daily, morning & night.
- Drink plenty of water when having a headache.
- Take a short nap or just close your eyes for 15-20 minutes in silence between work.
Ayurvedic Headache Relief Balms
Apart from these precautions, you can also try out the herbal and Ayurvedic Balms which may work wonders helping you get rid of the annoying nuisance. Now to your question: Which is the best headache relief balm? The balm is a topical ointment designed to apply on the forehead during headaches. For it contains the organic ingredients (if natural), thereby releasing congestion. By applying the balm and massaging it gently in that area stimulates blood flow. A balm is considered to be an effective solution to headaches. For ages, we have been using this product to get relief from headaches. Our grandparents have used it, our parents used it and some of us belonging to the current generation also use it. It does have some ingredients that bring relief from some of the causes of headaches. Out of many Brands available, BIOAYURVEDA is formulating a vast range of ayurvedic products in India. Headache Relief Balm is one the best Ayurvedic balm for headache that immediately works and relaxes you releasing the throbbing pain or headache.
Reasons to love BIOAYURVEDA’S natural headache fast relief balm
- HEADACHE RELIEF SUPPORT: headache relief balm is a unique blend of calming natural herbs and oils that is formulated for helping in case of headache and anxiety.
- HELP RELAX PRESSURE: With anti-inflammatory properties, it assist in soothing out the feeling of throbbing pain and pressure around the head. It helps in muscular and nervous tension
- BOTANICAL ESSENCE: Ayurvedic herbs like Flax Seeds, Carom, Camphor, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Hemp Tree, Peppermint, Wintergreen works together to provide you benefits of vital herbs direct from the Mother Nature.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC PURITY: BIOAYURVEDA Headache fast Relief Balm is certified by USDA, NON-GMO, vegan, additive-free, and contains no artificial fillers, no gluten, no binders, etc. as we are committed to zero synthetics policy.
- QUALITY AND SAFETY: Produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility, this balm rigorously tested for identity, strength, and safety, through the use of well recognized and highly sophisticated techniques and standards.
- This one Ayurvedic balm for headache works for many kinds of headaches – tension, stress, allergy-triggered, hormones (PMS and menopause), migraine, and sinus headaches.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –You can keep it with you at work, school, kid’s sports games, at home, and anywhere you go.
How to use this natural headache relief balm
- Apply a small amount of balm on temples, forehead, back of the head, and/or behind ears
- Gently rub in and massage for a while
- Reapply as required.
You can easily order this must-have essential Ayurvedic headache relief balm online at our vast Ayurveda shop online and simply Stay healthy, Stay Happy.