Are You Keeping Hand Hygiene With the Right Dry Hand Wash and Right Way?
Hand hygiene is the first step to cleanliness and protection from germs so as to avoid getting sick and spreading infection. It is a well-known fact that “PERSONAL HYGIENE BEGINS WITH HAND SANITIZATION”. Awareness needs to be created about cleanliness to help people and communities stay healthy. But for proper sanitizing, the right way and use of right sanitizer are equally important. Recently, Using Dry Hand Wash has been the most convenient approach to eliminate germs and preventing the spread of diseases as even when water and soap are not accessible, the Dry Hand Wash becomes your best companion. Along with this, as this product has a frequent usage, so the selection of organic herbal and natural dry hand wash makes your life easier as it poses no threats to the delicate skin of hands.
How Hand wash helps prevent infections
- It helps create a healthy and safe habit and the working environment everywhere and anywhere.
- It prevents diarrhea and uncomfortable intestinal diseases
- It helps in the prevention of common eye infections
- It also inhibits respiratory tract infections
- It reduces bacteria content on your hands
- It stops germ transference from the surface to surface.
How Often Should You Sanitize Your Hands?
It’s obvious that you need to sanitize your hands regularly, especially:
- After using the toilet
- Before touching or eating food
- When they are dirty or you are in the workplace, school, gym, park, home, hospital, etc.
- After prolonged use of objects like mobile phones, steering wheel on public use cars, washroom doors, handles, knobs, etc.
- When you sneeze or cough into your hands
Halt Harmful Germ Transmission With Herbal Dry Hand Wash
Frequent hand sanitizing is recommended to avoid sickness and spreading illness. Those who worried about the suppleness of their skin can take a sigh of relief as they now can buy Dry Hand Wash that deeply moisturizes along with cleanliness. Ensure the safe and healthy hands by partnering up with BIOAYURVEDA that offers a variety of hygiene solutions. BIOAYURVEDA Cinnamon Olive Restorative Dry Hand Wash is endeavored to offer innumerable benefits of hand cleaning along with the richness of herb extracts. Prepared with Aloe Vera, Rosemary, Orange, Peppermint, Carom, Cinnamon & Olive Oil, this Organic Dry Hand Wash Gel maximizes the removal of bacteria and germs and minimizes the risk of illness. These ingredients are enriched with anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties. These specialties ensure healthy results to keep you safe and sound while eliminating germs and bacteria from hands and moisturizing it. This Dry Hand Wash safeguards while traveling, at the workplace, in restrooms, schools, home, playground gym, etc. and prevent you from germs wherever you go.
Benefits Of Cinnamon Olive Restorative Dry Hand Wash
- Revitalizing fragrance
- Gentle on the skin
- On-The-Go- Protection,
- Cleanse germs, toxins, and bacteria from the skin
- Stops the growth of infectious virus & germs
- Cleanses and moisturizes deeply
- Leaves your hands refreshed
Herbal Ingredients used are:
- Ajwain or Carom is the most effective and powerful detox herb that has fungicidal and germicidal properties for thorough cleansing.
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) is rich in antioxidants and minerals. It has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic,. It helps reduce skin infections. It acts as a detoxifier.
- Jaitun (olive) Oil is power-packed with nutrients that It intensely moisturizes and reduces skin irritation. Rich with anti-oxidants and smoothening squalene, it has a deep penetrating action for cell turnover and renewal. It is enriched with vitamin E, which supports skin health in many ways. Anti-aging, it intensely moisturizes and protects naturally from UV rays. With exfoliating, healing, and nutritive properties, it keeps the skin and pores clear.
- Kumari (Aloe Vera ) has plenty of anti-oxidant and nutritional qualities. It protects epithelial tissues and promotes relief and recovery of damaged skin It has an anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory property.
- Narangi or Orange is high in vitamin C and citric acid. It has wondrous anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties that keep the skin moisturized, refreshed and toned, giving it a soft radiance Its refreshing aroma brings on the bright energy of cheer, pleasantness, and positivity.
- Pudina or Peppermint It has a calming effect on inflammation. Its astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties support skin health. It invigorates tired and sore skin as well as eases tense muscles. It makes the skin soft and smooth as it dislodges dead cells and stimulates renewal. It has a cooling and soothing action that relaxes.
- Rosemary is very effective for stimulating powerful anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-oxidants, and moisturizing properties. It helps to deeply hydrate the tissues and makes the skin naturally smooth and supple. It enhances skin elasticity and protects sensitive skin environmental stressors.
How To Use
- Squeeze the required amount of gel on your palm
- Rub it on all surfaces of hands and fingers until it dries.
BIOAYURVEDA Cinnamon Olive Restorative Dry Hand Wash provides optimal protection from germs with the goodness of powerful cinnamon and olive oil and sanitizes hands thoroughly when water is not available. This pure, organic, and herbal formulation ensures cleaner hands and happy lives. The natural blend of herbs extracts has been designed to give nature’s protection in a form of dry hand wash or sanitizer to eliminate germs from hands and prevent their spreading and infection. This active shield for hand hygiene is proven safe and effective for you and your loved ones and no water is required. BIOAYURVEDA is one of the biggest Ayurvedic brand offering a wide range of organic herbals in personal care, skincare, wellness, health, and day to day essentials. The company is committed to zero synthetics policy and to buy online dry hand wash, sanitizers, sprays, and many more such products, you can visit web store www.bioayurveda.in