5 Best Lower Back Pain Treatments
Lower back pain can be annoying and debilitating. Not only does it severely constrict movement, sometimes even sitting down to rest can cause a lot of pain. It’s safe to say that once severe lower back pain hits, we often have no choice other than to stay in bed and wait it out until it gets better. Also, this kind of pain is unavoidable and everyone experiences it at some point in their lives, though it is not serious and goes away on its own in most cases.
While lying in bed and taking over the counter medication is often helpful in dealing with lower back pain, they aren’t long term solutions. It is always better to employ more proactive treatments that will help you overcome the pain. There are many natural pain relief products such as the ones offered by MY. Dr Pain Relief Oil uses natural ingredients for effectively treating lower back pain.
Before diving into the top 4 recommended ways to get relief from lower back pain, let’s look at some common symptoms of lower back pain so you can catch it early and take steps to treat it before it becomes a big issue.
Common Symptoms of Lower Back Pain
- Difficulty in sitting down from standing or vice versa. This could be an ache in the lower back or constriction in movement.
- Sharp pain in the lower back while walking or running. If this persists for more than a week and you had a bad fall recently, consult a doctor immediately since it could be a symptom of a slipped disk.
- Feeling of numbness in the lower back or the upper glutes.
- A dull ache in the lower back which flares up unexpectedly into severe pain.
- Inability to stand or sit for long periods of time without cramping in the lower back.